TSR Melanie Martinez Society

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

(Original post by serah.exe)
    Have you seen this song? Apparently it got rejected from the Crybaby album because it didn't fit the theme.
    omfg ITS SO GOOD!!! do u know it reminds me of something and i cant remember what

also it's creepy af!!!!!! i like it *downloaded af*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    Yes!! And I absolutely LOVE ADORE/OBSESSED with Lana Del Rey! I listen to Melanie and Lana literally everyday. If you haven't heard of Lana check her out on YouTube! You won't regret it at all! She's so talented at singing and writing 💜
    They're my faves lmao especially Lana
    Ooh Lana Del Rey. I have not heard her in ages. Reminds me of Marina and the Diamonds, I love her so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    omfg ITS SO GOOD!!! do u know it reminds me of something and i cant remember what

also it's creepy af!!!!!! i like it *downloaded af*
    Glad you like it. :ahee:

The creepy sound is actually a reversed sound of Marilyn Monroe saying "oh do I feel happy in life."

Glad you like it. :ahee:

The creepy sound is actually a reversed sound of Marilyn Monroe saying "oh do I feel happy in life."
    SMHHH AM SUCH A NOOB im listening to uother undiscovered songs and i cant find a bad one SRS LIKE I ACC CANT

WTF????????????????????????????? ??????????? am ded theyre so good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Ooh Lana Del Rey. I have not heard her in ages. Reminds me of Marina and the Diamonds, I love her so much.
    A lot of people on YouTube compared Lana to Marina. I once listened to one of her songs passively but haven't since ages

Any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    The music video is so cute as well. :daydreaming:
    :yep:

How did you find out that I am mad about Melanie too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanner)
    SMHHH AM SUCH A NOOB im listening to uother undiscovered songs and i cant find a bad one SRS LIKE I ACC CANT

WTF????????????????????????????? ??????????? am ded theyre so good
    I was about to link you to them as well, and anything she sings is just so fabulous. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    :yep:

How did you find out that I am mad about Melanie too?
    TheOtherSide. told me! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    A lot of people on YouTube compared Lana to Marina. I once listened to one of her songs passively but haven't since ages

Any recommendations?

Primadonna always remains my favourite of hers, How To Be a Heartbreaker is underrated in my opinion. I recommend listening to Halsey too!

I was about to link you to them as well, and anything she sings is just so fabulous. :love:
    i am acc downloading these all i cant bELIEVE how consistently GOOD THESE ARE??????

mel is acc bae idek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Took the liberty of adding the threads to the group hope you dont mind
    x
    How did you do that? I asked iEthan too. :cry2: (I'm a tsr noob m'kay bye)

ReputationRep:
    Primadonna always remains my favourite of hers, How To Be a Heartbreaker is underrated in my opinion. I recommend listening to Halsey too!
    YOU LOVE MARINA TOO?! :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How To Be A Heartbreaker is my favorite! Maybe, Oh No too :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    YOU LOVE MARINA TOO?! :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How To Be A Heartbreaker is my favorite! Maybe, Oh No too :mmm:

All my favourite singers!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Ngl guys, I love Lana above everyone else. Above Melanie, Halsey, Marina and even Olly.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I'll check them out then! And someone on tsr (can't remember who) told me about Halsey, I like her songs too but I think I like Melanie and Lana more! But Halsey is really good too

How did you do that? I asked iEthan too. :cry2: (I'm a tsr noob m'kay bye)
    :innocent: skillz
    omg serah i thought of you today actually cos someone spelt cry in that weird way you do :rofl:
    sorry random ik :lol:

Ngl guys, I love Lana above everyone else. Above Melanie, Halsey, Marina and even Olly.
    Lana isn't even that good tho :hide:
    Halsey + melanie > lana :run:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    All my favourite singers!! :woo:
    :five:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am literally squealing inside, but calm on the surface so that my parents dont get worried :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    EEEEEEEEEE YES!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, got excited but she is my #1

ReputationRep:
    High5 gurl we need to make a Lana group/society or something (unless there is one already)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Lana isn't even that good tho :hide:
    Halsey + melanie > lana :run:
    Omg no :cry2:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.