Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Jews may not have a future in many parts of Europe Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    With the Muslim migration in full swing and Antisemitism making a suspiciously correlative rise in tandem with Muslim populations, do European Jews have a future in Western Europe ?

In places like Malmo in Sweden there are less than 1,000 Jews and Malmo receives around 1,000 Muslims a year from the ME, it's obvious they have no future in Sweden.

I don't see longtime prosperity in France either, it feels like a numbers game and there doesn't seem to be much hope for the Jewish peoples were large Muslim populations rise.

What countries in Europe will still have a notable Jewish population by the turn of the next century ? I can't think of any. Short of removing Muslim populations, Muslims will remove the Jewish peoples of Europe, and I can't see any European country doing this.
    They will have a future in either you missed a small detail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BubbleBoobies)
    ...where do you think these muslims came from then, if not from immigration from the M.E.? :|

so non-violent muslim individuals would violently react to a decrease in muslim immigration...seriously? that's so stupid. not so peaceful then, are they
    Anjem Choudary for example was born in Kent. I didn't say that Islam is a religion of peace, and didn't say it would be the non-violent Muslims that would react to discrimination against Islam.

(Original post by joecphillips)
    Not just radical Islam, there are serious problems with islam in general which surprising people over look
    This is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Yes, probably, but I interpreted your 'fact' as 'the average Muslim hates Jews' which is unsubstantiated.

Honestly what will happen if Muslim immigration is stopped? Radical Islam is a problem. A massive one, and not a new one either. Any action will likely provoke a reaction. A right-wing turn short of systematically and inhumanely removing Muslims from Europe will not solve it. Hang on. That sounds familiar.
    Antisemitism is absolutely rife within 'average' Muslim communities, it just is. This culture of blaming the Jews is something Western Europe overcame after WW2, something that didn't extend to the Islamic world.

In the recent ICM report 1/3 of Muslims questioned thought the Jews held too much power in the UK and 1/4 thought that the Jews were responsible for all the current wars currently going on in the world.

Remember, the Nazis at the height of their popularity were only 10% of population of Germany. And of course our Muslim populations aren't representative of those in France, which I dare say would be worse.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=rockrunride;64610185]Anjem Choudary for example was born in Kent. I didn't say that Islam is a religion of peace, and didn't say it would be the non-violent Muslims that would react to discrimination against Islam.

so people from kent, as opposed to people born from M.E. immigrants, are to blame :lol: this is ridiculous. I mean, I know you're not literally saying that, but you're trying to avoid the subject here - islam is the cause, not britain, and islam comes from the M.E., not britain

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=BubbleBoobies;64610253]
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Anjem Choudary for example was born in Kent. I didn't say that Islam is a religion of peace, and didn't say it would be the non-violent Muslims that would react to discrimination against Islam.

so people from kent, as opposed to people born from M.E. immigrants, are to blame :lol: this is ridiculous. I mean, I know you're not literally saying that, but you're trying to avoid the subject here - islam is the cause, not britain, and islam comes from the M.E., not britain
    Of course Choudary for example is born of immigrants. Him, 7/7 perpetrators, Adebolajo and Adebowale all are. There are doubtless many more like them. That's why halting immigration will provide no positive immediate solution.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=rockrunride;64610387]
    (Original post by BubbleBoobies)

Of course Choudary for example is born of immigrants. Him, 7/7 perpetrators, Adebolajo and Adebowale all are. There are doubtless many more like them. That's why halting immigration will provide no positive immediate solution.
    only a long-term solution - yes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.