ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Definitely blue candyfloss.

Or just anything tbh.- I'd be grateful.

Although,

I'm bored as well as boring.

I'm sad as well as a sadist.

I'm tired as well as tiring.

I apparently haven't quite had enough of embarrassing myself for the year either so I'm taking another opportunity to do this.

I'm not really a sadist tho.

I'm also very much up for an intense argument if anyone's feeling controversial.

By this I mean quarreling over whether it's pronounced jif or gif.

If no one's up for a chat then that's okay too I guess.

I'll talk to Oliver.- My knitted cat.

Or I'll talk to the other Oliver.- My stuffed bird.

Or Oliver number 3, my bed.

Talking to a bed is worrying tho:

Me: "Heyy, are you okay?"

Bed: "Nah but dw, nothing really mattress."

I hate cats.
    I'm feeling so upset too the feeling of being burned out and exams are in a week I want to overcome this I'm so optimistic to achieve good grades but I'm feeling so tired and overwhelmed
    Sad times. - sorry if this was random

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealLifeBane)
    On a serious note, being tired, bored and sad does mean you are displaying a few symptoms of depression.
    Pineapples.

I'm assuming people reading this post are students; the 'S' in TSR does stand for 'Student' so...ummm...yeah.
    I don't really understand your point here? I'm aware it's a student forum, yes.

However, if such feelings are still there and worsening visit http://patient.info/health/depression-leaflet.
    no thanks.

Don't worry. Be happy. Study smart. Work hard. Stay consistent. Get rewarded. < It is a great formula for success
    Thank you v much, you too!! (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    I don't think I will now. Thanks for the advice
    You're welcome. (:

You're welcome. (:
    I feel like crying

ReputationRep:
    Anon_98

Do you know how I can be happy?
    Read through David Attenborough's fact file!

Read through David Attenborough's fact file!
    Where is it

ReputationRep:
    I feel like crying
    Let's drown in your tears.

Where is it
    'Stop-annoying-me ville'

Let's drown in your tears.

'Stop-annoying-me ville'
    Well sorry !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goal101)
    I'm feeling so upset too the feeling of being burned out and exams are in a week I want to overcome this I'm so optimistic to achieve good grades but I'm feeling so tired and overwhelmed
    Sad times. - sorry if this was random

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'll be fine, honest, and you will achieve those grades bc I've seen how hard you've been working. If you're tired then take a break, it'll help refresh your brain, maybe/hopefully. (:

Nah, it wasn't random.- No need to apologise.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it's bc I'm feeling that way too, who knows. My favourite colour isn't blue/anything though, it's red. But not extremely bright red ofc. Then yellow is in second place bc yellow is fab and happiness and sunshine. Yes, same. - The photographs don't let me forget. )':

Aw, that's so cute. :'3 I'm pretty sure I had vegetarian foam bananas when I had them but if not then I suppose that means I won't be able to eat them anymore either.

Aha, I do that with cereal- it's v amusing. + I also used to peel the skin off my grapes but I don't do it anymore bc I'm lazy and it takes far too long. Not to mention the fact that I'd get overly upset when I accidentally chipped into the grape flesh after spending so long trying to retain perfection. )':
    My favourite colour is also not-bright red. I wouldn't go so far as to call it dark red, maybe pale, deep red? I don't know. I like yellow, but more mustardy/burntish yellow. I like blue, too. I'm not a fan of green. Dark green especially. Makes me feel sick. Makes me think of dust. Makes me think of our old dusty dark green car in which I got carsick.

Ah well. We'll find them somewhere. For a ridiculous price, I bet :-(

I wish I could see the funny side of it! Neither do I. Makes me feel old and boring despite not being old. But older than the time where I could peel as many grapes as I wanted. Exactly! I'd peel too much and some of the flesh would peel away with it. A ruined masterpiece.

Why did I think of this?

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Why did I think of this?

JW was bae :five:

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    JW was bae :five:
    :yes: For some reason there are JW books in our library :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Well sorry !
    I'm also sorry, I hope you feel better soon.

I'm also sorry, I hope you feel better soon.
    No you don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    My favourite colour is also not-bright red. I wouldn't go so far as to call it dark red, maybe pale, deep red? I don't know. I like yellow, but more mustardy/burntish yellow. I like blue, too. I'm not a fan of green. Dark green especially. Makes me feel sick. Makes me think of dust. Makes me think of our old dusty dark green car in which I got carsick.

Ah well. We'll find them somewhere. For a ridiculous price, I bet :-(

I wish I could see the funny side of it! Neither do I. Makes me feel old and boring despite not being old. But older than the time where I could peel as many grapes as I wanted. Exactly! I'd peel too much and some of the flesh would peel away with it. A ruined masterpiece.
    Yes, I know what you mean. Perhaps a carnelian red but I don't think that'd cut it either. Maybe cherry red but that just reminds me of cherry blossom trees which are obviously pink and therefore it ruins the image that it's my mind. Then I immediately start thinking of that children's show- 'Timothy goes to school' bc there were so many cherry blossom treees in that cartoon!!! which wrecks things further. )': I hate green too. - It's only bc of recent exam events though that's caused it. Carsickness is awful, I can relate. I think the worst thing is when you decide that you can no longer subdue your hunger on a 5-hour road trip but immediately regret it once the food has been partially consumed.

I suppose you could always attempt to make them. How hard can it be? Probably something like:

Bananas + Fairy liquid + sugar + yellow food coloring, thoroughly mix then place into the freezer until just set. Once 3hrs have passed, cut into bitesize chunks and enjoy !

Gosh, yessss. Maybe you should spare the grapes and peel blueberries instead tho. It'd be more difficult but they'd probably be able to resist the pain and also remain pristine. ('':

ReputationRep:
    No you don't
    If I didn't then uh, I wouldn't have said it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Why did I think of this?

I remember that book.- School banned us from reading it.

If I didn't then uh, I wouldn't have said it.
    But you contradicted your other comment :/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.