Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Does it? :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:
    you dont care do you
    hurting a female is not good :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Would you consider yourself to be posh?
    My bank account disagrees

ReputationRep:
    I got called posh a lot in high school due to my accent, I guess going to a party with Helen Flanagan helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    How do we even define posh ? Because sometimes people think I am.. I don't think I am tho :3 - or Idk it depends on how you define it -

which accent exactly ? :mmm:
    I'm too ignorant to name it but I sure can hear it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Oh yes. I'm the epitome of posh.

Honhonhon...

Very much so. :smug:

I'm very tired after hunting with daddy. Hopefully cook can make my pheasant very pleasant :giggle:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I would say I'm upper middle class at best :yes:
    You are middle class. You rhymed 'pheasant' with 'pleasant', which no member of the upper classes would ever do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I got called posh a lot in high school due to my accent, I guess going to a party with Helen Flanagan helped
    She went to a private school - a friend of mine at college was at the same school. Somewhere ooop narth.

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    You are middle class. You rhymed 'pheasant' with 'pleasant', which no member of the upper classes would ever do.
    :erm:

k

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    She went to a private school - a friend of mine at college was at the same school. Somewhere ooop narth.
    Yes, she went to Westholme in Blackburn, my mother's exe's daughters hung around with her a lot which was how I ended up at a party with her in the first place. I've got her signature somewhere at my house.

ReputationRep:
    i'd say it depends on who you ask as if i visit my northern relatives i'm posh but here in the south i am rather avarage even under avarage depending on if am meeting clients i am common but am middle class to the man on the street

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.