Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clucky_chick)
    Haha, exactly! Often anything is more interesting. Oh well, not long to go. Keep positive. Long holidays upcoming!
    Yep the long holidays!! Where I can just sit and do nothing, and perhaps make myself a fandom cave or something!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Motivation is so so hard! Other than thinking about your summer holidays, our student Aimee thinks finding your own space really helps. She says ”Find a place where you’re calm; you can’t work to the best of your ability if you’re tense."

There's some more motivational tips from our students here: www.bcu.ac.uk/student-revision-tips

Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    Yep the long holidays!! Where I can just sit and do nothing, and perhaps make myself a fandom cave or something!
    Sounds great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birmingham City University)
    Motivation is so so hard! Other than thinking about your summer holidays, our student Aimee thinks finding your own space really helps. She says ”Find a place where you’re calm; you can’t work to the best of your ability if you’re tense."

There's some more motivational tips from our students here: www.bcu.ac.uk/student-revision-tips

Good luck everyone!
    Great advice! Thank you so much for sharing BCU.

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 531725

I found A'levels harder than my Degree or Masters - you are young without the study experience, and there is sooooo much to learn. But, you are all on a path to amazing things - just get through this tough bit - it will be totally worth it.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf CM_motvposter_esay.pdf (563.1 KB, 70 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jade CMinds)
    Attachment 531725

I found A'levels harder than my Degree or Masters - you are young without the study experience, and there is sooooo much to learn. But, you are all on a path to amazing things - just get through this tough bit - it will be totally worth it.
    Yes, not long to go now. Thank you for your support. That is a brilliant poster.

ReputationRep:
    This site might be of use if you're in need of motivation: motivationalmole.com - works for me
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by clucky_chick)
    Great advice! Thank you so much for sharing BCU.
    No worries, hope the exams go well

ReputationRep:
    Hardly did anything yesterday and today, seriously in need of motivation. I am probably gonna try and study after lunch, hopefully 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.