Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"The war that fell upon us made us stronger" - Syrian First Lady Asma Al Assad Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    I think Churchill was a racist deep down..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am unconvinced by your prejudice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fenice)
    I am unconvinced by your prejudice
    Great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Hrad to see how they are in stronger. the country is split and in tatters. Seems a bit delusional if he thinks hes stronger by controlling a fraction of the territory.
    Bashar is winning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Such comments make no suggestion about race in an ethnic sense. It is quite true that the cultural sophistication of modern Americans or Australians is more than the native American or Aboriginals that proceeded it.
    In my opinion these comments indirectly show something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion these comments indirectly show something

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm definitely culturally racist, in the sense I think modern liberalism and sophisticated arts is superior to tribalism...

In my defense Syria does quite well on the civilization barrier (with its lovely Roman ruins, beautiful churches and mosques), awful government excluded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    I'm definitely culturally racist, in the sense I think modern liberalism and sophisticated arts is superior to tribalism...

In my defense Syria does quite well on the civilization barrier (with its lovely Roman ruins, beautiful churches and mosques), awful government excluded.
    The goverment plays a big key role in maintaining these beautiful mosques and churches

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait until this butcher overthrown and answers for his crimes, he deserves worse than beheading and I'm sure the sunnis of syria will make sure of that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intelligent con)
    Can't wait until this butcher overthrown and answers for his crimes, he deserves worse than beheading and I'm sure the sunnis of syria will make sure of that
    No one asked for your opinion you brainwashed guy..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No one asked for your opinion you brainwashed guy..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're the brainwashed one, either that or you're paid by the Assad regime to post this drivel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intelligent con)
    You're the brainwashed one, either that or you're paid by the Assad regime to post this drivel
    I am not even Syrian but I do my own research and dont rely on the media.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.