Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

the guy im seeing is disgusted by my stretchmarks :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    so you're saying stretch marks are disgusting when they're due to pregnancy
    No I am saying you're exaggerating.

When did I say stretch marks were disgusting? Do tell me!

ReputationRep:
    He's disgusted by your stretch marks....not disgusted enough to not sleep with you though huh?

ReputationRep:
    Has he never slept with a woman before? No matter how big or how small, all women have imperfections and most women have stretch marks.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I have stretch marks on my boobs, bun and thighs and funnily enough, I have a birth mark on my bum too :laugh: you should be with someone who can see past your marks because they aren't a big deal at all and who doesn't even take them into account because he fancies you no matter what flaw you have. You should never be with someone who brings you down, whether it's for the way you look or anything else.

Stretch marks are nothing and they fade anyway. I'm sure this guy has flaws too and expects people to accept his but he can't do the same.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How pathetic. You deserve better.

ReputationRep:
    Your boyfriend is being the ugly one for bullying you about such trivial things.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    What they all said. he should accept you for who you are. He sounds like an immature idiot. Stop making excuses for him and find someone worthwhile. If hes saying like that to you now, then think what he will be like later.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds disgusting for making you feel so ****. No one, and I mean no-one, has the right to make you feel like that. A hell of a lot of women have them, it's more unusual if you don't if that makes you feel any better. It just shows your body's matured from a child to a woman and I think that should be embraced not shot down like he's doing to you. Your stretchmarks show you've grown up but unfortunately it sounds like he needs to do the same. I wouldn't be with this guy in a million years....

ReputationRep:
    I've been told stretch marks are sort of sexy. I think you should end it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    I wouldnt want to be around anyone that is so insensitive and crass about your looks. How old are you both?

I heard bio oil can help stretch marks but i dont know to what degree or even if thats true..

Bail on the guy, he is a loser
    This!
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was seriously considering dating him but im not sure what to do any longer. He still sees me, messages me and sleeps with me but he said he was turned off and repulsed by few stretchmarks around my nipples. I also have a birth mark on my butt cheek and he constantly makes fun of it when we have sex. Does this mean he won't want to be in a relationship with me??
    Does anyone else have stretchmarks and birth marks? Is there any way to get rid of them? Please keep anon.
    How about you get rid of your boyfriend, he sounds like a nasty person.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Honestly, just get rid of him as others have suggested. You don't need that in your life at all :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Not worth your time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    No I am saying you're exaggerating.

When did I say stretch marks were disgusting? Do tell me!
    I posted a picture saying you really can't see how this could be considered ugly, to which you avoided the question and said "Op's stretch marks don't look like that obviously" clearly implying that you thought those stretch marks were ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I posted a picture saying you really can't see how this could be considered ugly, to which you avoided the question and said "Op's stretch marks don't look like that obviously" clearly implying that you thought those stretch marks were ugly
    No you assumed that is what implied, I meant no such thing. I said OP's stretch marks look nothing like that because she is young as you deemed those stretch marks as ugly, I was supporting op.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.