Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 15demon)
    To everyone who gave paper 4 today.
    hmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    what was the answer??
    (Original post by Abdullah IGCSE)
    demon i feel as if the grade boundaries will be high on this paper even though i did well was the 5 mark probability question a combination?

ReputationRep:
    To everyone who gave paper 4 today.
    atp physics tommorrow??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laveeza)
    atp physics tommorrow??
    Yes i hope its as good as chemistry.For the question with 5 marks on probability i did a combination.It said chances of getting 10 from all three throws so what i did was find the probability of getting a total of 10 on three shots(0,5,5).Khadega can get in (0,5,5),(5,5,0) or (5,0,5) so i found the chance (0,5,5) and multiplied by three then for the other type i did combination of three like this (10,0,0),(0,10,0), and (0,0,10) so i found the chance (0,10,0) and multiplied by three. Im not not the best teacher as you can see from my explanation...

ReputationRep:
    atp physics tommorrow??
    would be something like 3(probability of 5,probability of 5,probability of 0) + 3(probability of 10,probability of 0,probability of 0).I might of got it wrong but i think if i did they might give me a mark or two out of 5 for legible working.

ReputationRep:
    Yes i hope its as good as chemistry.For the question with 5 marks on probability i did a combination.It said chances of getting 10 from all three throws so what i did was find the probability of getting a total of 10 on three shots(0,5,5).Khadega can get in (0,5,5),(5,5,0) or (5,0,5) so i found the chance (0,5,5) and multiplied by three then for the other type i did combination of three like this (10,0,0),(0,10,0), and (0,0,10) so i found the chance (0,10,0) and multiplied by three. Im not not the best teacher as you can see from my explanation...
    ahaan i did the same do you know the answer

ReputationRep:
    ahaan i did the same do you know the answer
    if i remember it was 243/1000 you can simplify it and i think the answer on the logo was 194 yeah ? and the last answer was the reciprocal of the gradient with the y intercept found by plugging in the midpoints on the equation.The y intercept i got was as a fraction but i cant assure im 100% right.The answer that i wrote to Mr Chan's kilometers was 1000ish or something near it and the transformation of the matrix i wasn't sure but i wrote Enlargement s.f=3 and center of enlargement as (0,0).

ReputationRep:
    atp physics tommorrow??
    Yees Physics ATP tomorrow. Good Luck People!

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNdkYIVJ3Vc

ReputationRep:
    if i remember it was 243/1000 you can simplify it and i think the answer on the logo was 194 yeah ? and the last answer was the reciprocal of the gradient with the y intercept found by plugging in the midpoints on the equation.The y intercept i got was as a fraction but i cant assure im 100% right.The answer that i wrote to Mr Chan's kilometers was 1000ish or something near it and the transformation of the matrix i wasn't sure but i wrote Enlargement s.f=3 and center of enlargement as (0,0).
    1130km, $146.90, 0.243 probability, y=-1/3x+13/3 last part

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemistry igcse)
    ATP Physics was a joke xD. Entirely from past papers :V

ReputationRep:
    ATP Physics was a joke xD. Entirely from past papers :V
    yea

ReputationRep:
    where are you from and did you gave the paPER ???

ReputationRep:
    where are you from and did you gave the paPER ???
    If we're getting the same papers, means we're in the same region, I guess?. Do your results affect percentile or however that works?

ReputationRep:
    If we're getting the same papers, means we're in the same region, I guess?. Do your results affect percentile or however that works?
    yeah it means that and guess what Im form the same country as your country ???

ReputationRep:
    what was your result in pakistan studies ,islamiat ,urdu????

ReputationRep:
    did you got any question wrong in maths ??LOL ! you are actually great at this !!!!

ReputationRep:
    what was your result in pakistan studies ,islamiat ,urdu????
    never gave those exams.

ReputationRep:
    never gave those exams.
    ooooooooooooooooooo!!! (0_0)

ReputationRep:
    ooooooooooooooooooo!!! (0_0)
    I took the same country and im from Oman... it depends on your zone not country we are in administrative zone 3.This includes the middle east and central Asia...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.