Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee... Watch

ReputationRep:
    most of them are not refugees, jsut economic migrant seeking opportunities and exploit your "kindness" of WELCOME! FREE!

stupid

ReputationRep:
    it's baffling me how european countries value third-world barbarians more than their own citizens' safety

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Is FGM your go to evidence?

The issue with her statement is the sweeping generalisation of people from third world countries as being an inferior human to her , pretty much the same value Hitler held. I don't know why u two are banging on about me supporting the sex offender , in no manner have i done so.
    Considering Africa is well known for it, yes it is. High FGM rates indicate that they view women as sexual objects and so make them go through a dangerous and painful process just for the pleasures of a man.

Africa is full of 3rd world countries and if someone views rape as something acceptable even though they make a big deal to come to Europe then yes, they are primitive. Because they show no respect to Western culture.

ReputationRep:
    country is there to protect its people, not the otherwise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saad69)
    Give a Reliable source or keep your mouth shut
    http://www.dailystormer.com/immigrat...-of-the-world/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Considering Africa is well known for it, yes it is. High FGM rates indicate that they view women as sexual objects and so make them go through a dangerous and painful process just for the pleasures of a man.

Africa is full of 3rd world countries and if someone views rape as something acceptable even though they make a big deal to come to Europe then yes, they are primitive. Because they show no respect to Western culture.
    Lol you make it seem as if rape isn't present in western culture , it's just the same but more subtle.

ReputationRep:
    I guess they call it "stockholm syndrome" for a reason, i understand now

ReputationRep:
    You generalised the majority of the world as animals , idk why you're trying to lecture me. I never defended the rapist at all , go explain
    The majority of the world are not child sex offenders...

Try again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    Wtf is this
    I nearly spat my drank out laughing at this comment

(Original post by The_Opinion)
    You are defending a child sex offender, disgusting.
    Lol we meet again.
    In this case he should be deported as he is PROVEN to be a rapist (as long as you can translate this

)

but to refuse all migrants and refugees because of this scaremongering, still no.

ReputationRep:
    Tragic and extremely stupid if true, but this seems pretty unbelievable.

This story originates from an express-esque news site which is actively against immigration. I wouldn't put it past them to miss out or distort information, along with sensationalising the entire story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Classic sign of losing an argument, the Hitler comparison.
    You don't actually have an argument , you just post a load of crap. We probably have the same standpoint on the migrant crisis , but what she said was wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Lol you make it seem as if rape isn't present in western culture , it's just the same but more subtle.
    When on earth did I say that rape in the West didn't happen? It does happen but are 90% of the girls in the West subjected to having their clitoris ripped apart and their vagina sewn up? Does the West have 45% female literacy rates? Are we taught to be submissive housewives who look after the house and pop out babie? No. That's what happens in Eritrea. Deny all you want but the fact you're defending an African refugee for sexually assaulting a child is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrickstarfish)
    it's baffling me how european countries value third-world barbarians more than their own citizens' safety
    All right **** calm down laddy you've made your point bloody hell

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-5-count...s-rape-1434355
    significant increase of rape after mass immigrations of these barbaric monkeys
    quadruple from 20 years ago, with 2/3 by immigrants. cucked. sorry, i mean, culturally enriched.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    All right **** calm down laddy you've made your point bloody hell
    sorry man, just so angry at cucked europeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    When on earth did I say that rape in the West didn't happen? It does happen but are 90% of the girls in the West subjected to having their clitoris ripped apart and their vagina sewn up? Does the West have 45% female literacy rates? Are we taught to be submissive housewives who look after the house and pop out babie? No. That's what happens in Eritrea. Deny all you want but the fact you're defending an African refugee was sexually assaulting a child is disgusting.
    How am i defending a rapist , you keep going back to this same point with zero evidence.

Tbh the main reason why the 3rd world is fcked up is due to first world countries exploiting them over centuries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I nearly spat my drank out laughing at this comment

Lol we meet again.
    In this case he should be deported as he is PROVEN to be a rapist (as long as you can translate this

)

but to refuse all migrants and refugees because of this scaremongering, still no.
    I would refuse all of the migrants, or at least the vast majority of them for this, plus all of the many other reasons.

ReputationRep:
    sorry man, just so angry at cucked europeans
    Most of them are not Europeans.

ReputationRep:
    How am i defending a rapist , you keep going back to this same point with zero evidence.

Tbh the main reason why the 3rd world is fcked up is due to first world countries exploiting them over centuries.
    now you shift the blame to first world lol

SAD

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-5-count...s-rape-1434355
    significant increase of rape after mass immigrations of these barbaric monkeys
    quadruple from 20 years ago, with 2/3 by immigrants. cucked. sorry, i mean, culturally enriched.
    What do u expect to happen if hordes of people move to Europe without regulation?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.