Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Very normal. I'm either naked or just in my knickers and haven't worn anything more for probably around the last 5 or 6 years.

(Original post by Bex94)
    Very normal. I'm either naked or just in my knickers and haven't worn anything more for probably around the last 5 or 6 years.
    Haha whys that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha whys that?
    Just 100% more comfortable being cool and unrestricted when I'm in bed. Bras are uncomfy at the best of times, nighties roll up around your belly anyway and pjs are too warm and twist if they don't fit quite right.

(Original post by Bex94)
    Just 100% more comfortable being cool and unrestricted when I'm in bed. Bras are uncomfy at the best of times, nighties roll up around your belly anyway and pjs are too warm and twist if they don't fit quite right.
    Ahh fair enough Fully naked or half naked?

ReputationRep:
    I sleep with my pants on i dont want my thing flopping around the place

ReputationRep:
    Ahh fair enough Fully naked or half naked?
    Fully, though a girl sometimes needs to keep her pants on! And it's always worthwhile keeping a gown and nightie near the bed in case of emergencies (other students causing flats to be evacuated due to drunken use of toasters after nights out etc)!

(Original post by Bex94)
    Fully, though a girl sometimes needs to keep her pants on! And it's always worthwhile keeping a gown and nightie near the bed in case of emergencies (other students causing flats to be evacuated due to drunken use of toasters after nights out etc)!
    Ahh yeah i understand haha! im going Uni this september so yeah

ReputationRep:
    Its only legitimate if you are hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    I have not worn pyjamas since I was about 8. When I boarded at prep school the matron used to make us wear pyjamas and my god were they uncomfortable. They made me sweat and gave me a wedgie.

I briefly dated someone who wore and HOODIE to bed plus boxers! Spooning was shite..
    Did matron help you get into the PJs?

(Original post by Midlander)
    Looool

ReputationRep:
    Wearing just underwear is what to do. It's the best of both worlds

(Original post by george_c00per)
    Wearing just underwear is what to do. It's the best of both worlds
    Yeah i wear boxers

ReputationRep:
    I sleep naked. Haven't worn anything to bed in about 3 years, unless I'm staying over someone's house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    funnyyyyyyyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Is this normal? Views?
    Seems pretty normal to me. Logical even when it's hot.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it but when its really hot, I sleep with less clothes than normal on but I always leave my clothes nearby. I can't sleep naked because firstly the thought disgusts me and secondly my entire family have an annoying habit of coming into my room without knocking.

ReputationRep:
    Studies show that sleeping naked is actually better for your health. But me personally, I only like sleeping naked after sex, when I have a girl to share my bed with.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, boxers at least

ReputationRep:
    I usually sleep in my underwear, even in Winter, so yeah I'd say it was normal

ReputationRep:
    Been sleeping naked for last 3 years.

Feels good and studies have shown its more beneficial

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.