Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Manchester police sorry for Allahu ackbar chants Watch

• View Poll Results: Should Greater Manchester police have apologised?
    Yes
    40.57%
    No
    59.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawliettt)
    To make it realistic. Would you prefer them doing the drill in teletubbie outfits?
    Dumbest thing I've ever read.

Most ignorant thing I've ever read.

The police doing that is just making people fear Islam more lmao

Less than 2% of terror attacks were religiously motivated. This poll is irrelevant, there's so many bigots on TSR thinking they're all high and mighty regardless of the facts.

ReputationRep:
    Loool look at all these narrow minded cretins voting no, your upbringing must have been horrible

ReputationRep:
    I am now deeply offended by the Manchester police. So much so that it enrages me and makes me feel compelled towards an extreme reaction. Where is my apology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)

Less than 2% of terror attacks were religiously motivated. This poll is irrelevant, there's so many bigots on TSR thinking they're all high and mighty regardless of the facts.
    450/452 suicide attacks in 2015 were driven by Islam.

http://www.examiner.com/article/stud...lim-extremists

77% of terror plots are driven by Islam.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/7...jihad-doctrine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyreke)
    450/452 suicide attacks in 2015 were driven by Islam.

77% of terror plots are driven by Islam.

Both pages don't work, you're a cretin.

Your statistics are false

ReputationRep:
    Loool look at all these narrow minded cretins voting no, your upbringing must have been horrible
    What by wanting a fully realistic scenario to be practiced by police what people have to realise is that life>Your feelings, it may seem like a small detail but everything should be used to make sure when it does happen for real there is less chance of someone freezing up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    What by wanting a fully realistic scenario to be practiced by police what people have to realise is that life>Your feelings, it may seem like a small detail but everything should be used to make sure when it does happen for real there is less chance of someone freezing up.
    Stop with this fully realistic bs. Terrorist acts are not religiously motivated for the majority. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Less than 2% of attacks were religiously motivated. Do you need to go back to school to learn math? Get out of here with your ignorance

ReputationRep:

More and more religiously motivated terror attacks have occurred recently and the numbers between arrested between 09-13 showed an increase in arrest for religiously motivated terrorism almost double.

A lot of those incidents will be small things that won't really need as much preparation to stop as this will.

ReputationRep:
    More and more religiously motivated terror attacks have occurred recently and the numbers between arrested between 09-13 showed an increase in arrest for religiously motivated terrorism almost double.

A lot of those incidents will be small things that won't really need as much preparation to stop as this will.
    Mate just stop replying, you look like an idiot lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Both pages don't work, you're a cretin.

Your statistics are false

ReputationRep:
    Stop with this fully realistic bs. Terrorist acts are not religiously motivated for the majority. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Less than 2% of attacks were religiously motivated. Do you need to go back to school to learn math? Get out of here with your ignorance
    Religiously motivated terrorism is growing and I'm sorry should we ignore this fact? Who has threatened this kind of attack? If they carried it out what is their motivation?

Blah blah blah 2% it doesn't matter the number there has been threats and I want people to be trained to be trained to deal with them not stand around thinking what about if we offend someone

ReputationRep:
    Both websites are unreliable as f*ck. You must be a regular CNN watcher.

ReputationRep:
    As a Muslim, I do believe they have offended us. When an explosion happens I don't think people care what is being said, so shouting 'Allahu Akbar' will make no difference. There are so many things they could have done but they decided to do this. Very disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Religiously motivated terrorism is growing and I'm sorry should we ignore this fact? Who has threatened this kind of attack? If they carried it out what is their motivation?

Blah blah blah 2% it doesn't matter the number there has been threats and I want people to be trained to be trained to deal with them not stand around thinking what about if we offend someone
    If you ask me we need to deal with school shootings

ReputationRep:
    Mate just stop replying, you look like an idiot lol
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/...at14_web_1.pdf
    Page 22 figure 5

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  477.6 KB

Up to 395 arrests in 2014
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/...15_low-rev.pdf

774 arrests overall for all types of terrorism in the eu.

This doesn't include attacks like Charlie hebdo, Paris and Brussels.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    'Long live the Judean Popular People's Front'
    No! Splitter! Long live the Judean People's Front!

Got any otter's noses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    You have explained it and I absolutely disagree. That's all.

Totally because not agreeing with you means I don't get it. No. And I'm not at all offended - I'm not muslim - I simply think its disgusting. The West is making things far more difficult than they need to be and far harder for the average muslim person who wants what everyone else wants - a normal damn life.
    I'm with Drewski on this one. For one, Drewski actually has a military background and has far more intimate knowledge than you on these matters. I don't know where you are getting your position from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Because it is unnecessary? They are directly associating muslims with terrorism and assuming that attacks will be orchestrated by a muslim. It has **** all to do with being PC and everything to do with being a ****.

And they damn well should have apologised. Disgraceful.
    Given that the majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by Islamic extremists it does make sense to simulate an Islamic terror attack.

ReputationRep:
    . Terrorist acts are not religiously motivated for the majority. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Less than 2% of attacks were religiously motivated.
    This was an exercise in dealing with a suicide attack, not just any old attack so, as you seem to be well up on statistics, perhaps you can tell me (a) what proportion of suicide bombings have not been religiously motivated, and (b) what proportion of suicide bombings have been carried out by non-Moslems?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erebor)
    Reminds me of when I tried to set up an Auschwitz-based fast food joint "Arbeit Macht Fries".

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.