Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My exams are finally finished !! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilGem)
    ooh interesting! medical law sounds really interesting to undertake- my grandfather still practises dental law at the age of 85!
    Wow dental law sounds so cool ! I am hoping to become a coroner or work with the Scottish Fatality investigation unit. I studied Forensic Medicine as an elective last year and fell in love with it

(Original post by evalilyXOX)
    After what seems like decades, my exams are finally over !!

Good luck to everyone who is still suffering from revision
    How??? Mine don't start until 9th June and don't finish until 17th June :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    No, she'll fail them a have to go back for resits :evilbanana:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not srs. Well done OP
    Haha god that would be depressing if that were the case haha ! Although after that nightmare of a property law paper I wouldn't be surprised lol

ReputationRep:
    Good luck ! How many exams do you have to sit ?
    Thanks!

This year I got at AS lvl

3 maths

2 geo

2 general studies

(and then internals for my predicted grades in bio and chem-they are just A2 and no AS cos some of my subjects were reformed and some werent)

so you're at Glasgow uni huh... are ye scottish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    How??? Mine don't start until 9th June and don't finish until 17th June :'(
    The Joys of studying in Scotland lol. Our exams are always super early compared to the English system

My exams this year started on April 18th and finished on May 10th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Thanks!

This year I got at AS lvl

3 maths

2 geo

2 general studies

(and then internals for my predicted grades in bio and chem-they are just A2 and no AS cos some of my subjects were reformed and some werent)

so you're at Glasgow uni huh... are ye scottish?

Yeah a born and bred Glaswegian haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i am off until the end of September now
    Are you in university?

My exam started 3rd May but had a 2 week break between my next one which is on Tuesday! I finish next month on the 24th June! Pretty excited but honestly just want it to finish already. I've never been so sick of past papers before!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Joys of studying in Scotland lol. Our exams are always super early compared to the English system

My exams this year started on April 18th and finished on May 10th
    Ah that's quite nice and spread out! Mine are all within one week anyway, congrats and good luck for the results.

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's quite nice and spread out! Mine are all within one week anyway, congrats and good luck for the results.
    God thats a shame ! I would have struggled if mine were so close together !

Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    Are you in university?

My exam started 3rd May but had a 2 week break between my next one which is on Tuesday! I finish next month on the 24th June! Pretty excited but honestly just want it to finish already. I've never been so sick of past papers before!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I have just finished 2nd year of uni.

Wow you have exams for nearly 2 months ! The longest it has ever been for me is 3 weeks !

Good luck for Tuesday !

God thats a shame ! I would have struggled if mine were so close together !

Thanks !
    I guess it's not so bad because I only have three exams but my first two are one after the other! Philosophy on the afternoon of 9th June, then History on the morning of the 10th. And Philosophy is a 3 hour paper so I'll get home at like 6pm

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's not so bad because I only have three exams but my first two are one after the other! Philosophy on the afternoon of 9th June, then History on the morning of the 10th. And Philosophy is a 3 hour paper so I'll get home at like 6pm
    Wow thats tough ! Just think though, in the space of 24 hrs you will have completed 2 exams. It might be a hellish 24 hrs but once it is over it will be worth it !

I had that at Christmas where I had my Property law exam on the wednesday afternoon and then Jurisprudence the next morning. i got no sleep but it was good to get 2 out of the way really quickly

Wow thats tough ! Just think though, in the space of 24 hrs you will have completed 2 exams. It might be a hellish 24 hrs but once it is over it will be worth it !

I had that at Christmas where I had my Property law exam on the wednesday afternoon and then Jurisprudence the next morning. i got no sleep but it was good to get 2 out of the way really quickly
    Thank you! Don't think I will be pulling an all nighter though as I'm afraid of falling asleep in the exam haha.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Don't think I will be pulling an all nighter though as I'm afraid of falling asleep in the exam haha.
    Yeah thats true Good luck anyways !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.