Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I definitely got the definition bits right except question 3 was troubling, I messed up the balance of the new cash book, but the rest was fine!

ReputationRep:
    Lucycolt i thought that but it does not say they corrected it , it just says the manager apoligised thats it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samuel9)
    How did everyone find it?? It wasn't what i was expecting really..
    Yh I expected more defenitions to come up and at least like a balance sheet or something

ReputationRep:
    Which question was about net current assets? It was about the current liabilities I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny01)
    Did you minus the value of current liabilities from current assets to give you the value of net current asset?
    Did it ask to find the net current assets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABCD25)
    Did it ask to find the net current assets
    I really don't remember them asking for that... i didn't do it!

ReputationRep:
    For 3a was I right to put the discount received return cheque etc. On the credit side of the receivable account because they are an income for the receivable person.thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HUSSAIHA15)
    Which question was about net current assets? It was about the current liabilities I think.
    Yh the current liabilities, what enteries did you put. I put Trade Payables, Bank loan, bank overdraft...

ReputationRep:
    For 1 did any1 add the discount received? I didnt,:O

ReputationRep:
    Yh the current liabilities, what enteries did you put. I put Trade Payables, Bank loan, bank overdraft...
    And accruals

ReputationRep:
    Ngl but I ****ed that paper I think. What even was this paper?!

ReputationRep:
    And accruals
    Oh god, was there accruals. Greeeaaat. Thought there was only prepayment and it was 4 markers as well. So I thought oh it's 3 marks for the 3 entries and 1 mark to get the correct total of the current liabilities

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, was there accruals. Greeeaaat. Thought there was only prepayment and it was 4 markers as well. So I thought oh it's 3 marks for the 3 entries and 1 mark to get the correct total of the current liabilities
    The rent and rates part had one prepayment and one accrual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callumtr)
    Ngl but I ****ed that paper I think. What even was this paper?!
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    Did you only have to find gross pofit?! thats all I did not net profit!!

ReputationRep:
    The rent and rates part had one prepayment and one accrual

Ah I knew it, missed it. The paper was just too confusing. Hopefully should scrape a C and do better in Unit2 but it's tough

ReputationRep:
    i ticked the first box then I think the third for the second part.

ReputationRep:
    Couldsomeone please confirm that for the first question, the rent and rates part had one accrual and one prepayment? So scared right now:-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summerlight)
    i ticked the first box then I think the third for the second part.
    Yh somewhere along those lines.

ReputationRep:
    Couldsomeone please confirm that for the first question, the rent and rates part had one accrual and one prepayment? So scared right now:-(
    Yh it was because didn't it say on the 2nd adjustment it was unpaid so I added it, which is an accrual. You're right.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.