Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First day after finishing college and kind of disorientated, so why not? AMA watch

(Original post by acupofgreentea)
    I am here, you know.
    Yeah. And? :lol:

Excuse me? :hmmm:

I am giving you the gift of human life, which many would say is priceless. :moon:
    We already agreed on a price, though. I'm lifting your rep ban in return. A commensurate payment, some would say. :teehee:

I didn't get a notification for your quote, either. :holmes:
    This thread is cursed. :ninja:

Wait, wait ... are you trying to say you weren't merely being coy when you claimed you don't read and savour my every word on here? :lolwut:
    Yes.

Oh, wow. Thank you so much.

It's like Christmas all over again. Except without the Christmas part. And the presents.
    I'm glad to hear that. :hugs:

Also, you're either compliant with my will or you came here of your own free will. It has to one. :noway:
    It's the latter, but, as I said, I'm doing it to brighten your day. :mmm:

*raises eyebrow*
    :curious: *

I'm going to give you one chance to reevaluate your actions and take that back. One.

:noway:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll let you have your moment.
    I choose to squander it. :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show

Babe?

I like it.
    Just subtly reminding you of our deal.

Very, very, very happy? :eek: hyde, please -- you're making me blush. :mmm:
    You're clearly determined to read into this what you want, so I'm out. :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show

Okay, I would like to make an amendment to my list of the times you've offended me most.

2. That time you thought I'd support Clinton solely because she's female (or that you thought I'd support Clinton full stop :hand:).
    1. That time you likened ice cream to Maths. :noway: You hear that? That's the sound of Ben and Jerry's outrage. :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maths is good when you can understand it. I very rarely understand it. :sad:

On the upper hand, it's good my firstborn will be being provided with some mathematically able genes. They most certainly will not be provided that from me. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You don't support Clinton?! Hold the press, Lou! :eek3:

Point taken, though. Very few things exceed Ben & Jerry's ice cream in being :sogood:.

Oh, your excellent memory has suddenly revisited you? How convenient. :rolleyes:
    Yes, he visits every now and then. What's convenient about that? :sad:

I do believe -- as both of us do not plan to produce children for quite a few years yet -- we agreed it would be an IOU type situation. :holmes:

With the immediate removal of my repping ban, I will have my firstborn with you at the appropriate age. Pinky promise.
    You got it. :yy: Now just make some rep-worthy posts.

Spoiler:
    Show
    *hyde and if hyde does not want to always be blamed, hyde should stop doing things that make him so easily blameable. :smug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've done no such things. :noway:`

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :unimpressed:
    Alright, you can have one, too. :work:

:mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :fuhrer:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

Damn.. I swear to my cat I read my message just after posting it - to track mistakes haha - and I could see my spoiler o____o
    You can see it in the editor, yes, but you can't see it in the post itself, unless L'homme Caché teaches you how, for minimum wage. :pierre: :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, I think you meant to say 'I swear on my cat'/'I swear on my cat's life.'

ReputationRep:
    Hydeman left me a VM very similar to this a while ago. :holmes: The Hydeman fanboy strikes again. :hand:
    I might start a hydeman fandom page on tumblr :yep:

The Corbyn avatar might return post-Referendum. Might. :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I miss him. :sad:
    :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what is corbyn up to these days? not seen any sensationalist headlines about him recently

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Alright, you can have one, too. :work:

You can see it in the editor, yes, but you can't see it in the post itself, unless L'homme Caché teaches you how, for minimum wage. :pierre: :mmm:
    No really, in the post itself !! But then it disapperead 0.0" ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, I think you meant to say 'I swear on my cat'/'I swear on my cat's life.'
    My bad, I'll remember that thank you

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.