Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    I admit I have been trying to find a way of saying that ever I since I saw your username....
    Someone noticed then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    Someone noticed then!
    My daughter loves it, I do too. Now and again we put the music on loud and have a good dance.

ReputationRep:
    My daughter loves it, I do too. Now and again we put the music on loud and have a good dance.
    You can't beat a dance to Saturday Night!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I admit I have been trying to find a way of saying that ever I since I saw your username....
    Not really relevant to this, but you had one of your TSR posts read out randomly at the Cambridge Union tonight. :confused:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Good move for Ray, horrid demotion for Fez, extremist move to the left for C.

As Whiggy is my opposite number i shall simply say good luck and as we engage in glorious battle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    As Whiggy is my opposite number i shall simply say good luck and as we engage in glorious battle.
    Good luck to yourself too.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Not really relevant to this, but you had one of your TSR posts read out randomly at the Cambridge Union tonight. :confused:
    Which one? :holmes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I am currently writing up a slightly extreme devolution (ish) plan. We'll see what the House makes of it...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Which one? :holmes:
    It was one praising BoJo, in the emergency debate "This House will miss Boris".

ReputationRep:
    Make the little Piggy squeak!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Make the little Piggy squeak!
    Oh, I can assure you that I'm no piggy.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

As if I was going to accept anything less.

(Original post by Whiggy)
    Good luck to yourself too.
    FIGHT!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador

Thank you for the compliment
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'd like to thank the Leader of the Opposition for announcing the new Shadow Cabinet to the House and to congratulate everyone on their appointments and what not. I look forward to playing my part in holding the government to account. Finally, despite my initial surprise at the election of my party's new leader, I'd like to say that, for the record, he has my confidence and support in his new role.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Is Ray a labour MP again ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    I'd like to thank the Leader of the Opposition for announcing the new Shadow Cabinet to the House and to congratulate everyone on their appointments and what not. I look forward to playing my part in holding the government to account. Finally, despite my initial surprise at the election of my party's new leader, I'd like to say that, for the record, he has my confidence and support in his new role.
    Thank you for your support.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Is Ray a labour MP again ?
    I can announce that an MP election is currently taking place but I can reveal no further details at this point in time.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    ......Except I wasn't the only person willing to take it, and we don't actually have anyone in the party other than Quamquam who is doing/has done economics at any level, so that is kind of hard.
    I did IB Higher Level but ok.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    I did IB Higher Level but ok.
    Apologies, I didn't know that
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Apologies, I didn't know that
    It's probably not the best political strategy to say to the government MP 'none of us but one know anything about economics, k' :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.