Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst film you have ever seen? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharkbate633)
    The worst film that I've seen is Paranormal activity 2 for I didn't really find it that not very scary also I found that not much really happens. It's like a film version of the show Big brother. But no offense to anyone who likes the paranormal activity 2 or any other of the paranormal activity films
    I disliked al the paranormal activity films except for the first

ReputationRep:
    Iron Man 3. Put me off superhero films.

ReputationRep:
    Nativity 3, so bad it was painful to watch.

ReputationRep:
    Cloverfield. Also Dog Soldiers. Both awful films. Mind at least Dog Soldiers was so bad it made you laugh. Cloverfield was just dire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    For me its Buried, absolutely disgusted this even made it to cinemas people were literally walking out on it, it had a grand total of 3 different scenery 95% of the film was a man in a box.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess you've never been one for theatre then? I judge a film on its narrative before its sets lol. I enjoyed Buried when I saw it.

ReputationRep:
    The Lone Ranger - Only time I've wanted to leave the cinema early.

ReputationRep:
    Total recall (it has Arnold Schwarzenegger yelling "I want to go to Mars!" and his eyes expand and nearly fall out of his head) possibly the worst storyline and acting I have ever seen lol

ReputationRep:
    'Manos: The Hands of Fate' was so bad that even the title is hilarious. In Spanish, 'manos' means 'hands.'

..Hands: The Hands of Fate

ReputationRep:
    The only film I've actually had to turn off is Kevin and Perry Go Large... Really, It just annoys me to my core!

ReputationRep:
    50 shades of grey and the lone ranger

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kwame502)
    The Lone Ranger - Only time I've wanted to leave the cinema early.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly how I felt! I couldn't concentrate at all

ReputationRep:
    Keith Lemon: The Film

ReputationRep:
    St trinians, American pie reunion, titanic 2, home.

ReputationRep:
    Napoleon dynamite

ReputationRep:
    After Earth

ReputationRep:
    Seal Team VI. Bugger all script, next to zero budget, cringeworthy acting, laughable visual effects, half the scenes were just stock footage from unrelated wars.

Biggest waste of 4dhs ever.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.