Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Yeah so why not throw away the moral high ground then by putting into cartoon form the genocide of people who didn't even have anything to do with Charlie Hebdo? Oh wait, they already did that by blaming the Charlie staff for their deaths (which most Muslims on TSR disgracefully did) when the terrorist mongs murdered them because of their feelz.
    Could not rep this enough.

Some Muslims on here blamed the magazine editors? That is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Oh really? They sell it in Arab stores too and I'm soooooo addicted to it. In Dubai,I'd have a falooda every three hours
    Falooda is love. Falooda is life.

Have you tried falooda kulfi? It's sooo good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Could not rep this enough.

Some Muslims on here blamed the magazine editors? That is disgusting.
    They wanted to play with fire...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZolaCFC25)
    Lol. How can you belittle anyone with views like that? You low-life virgin. Where is this muslim rioting? So you want to offend them all for the sake of it Sort your life out ffs. There is a lot more happening around the place to make it worth vesting your
    I'm not obliged to like or respect other people's views. Anyone has the right to hold them until it infringes on my life. Virgin is a really dumb insult coming from a muslim don't you think? The more non muslims are told we absolutely must not draw mohammed, the more likely we are to do it. Your rules do not apply to non muslims so don't even bother trying to push it.

There's plenty of riots/killings because of hurting poor feelings. You must be sleep-walking through life to be unaware of it. I believe freedom of speech is the most valuable right we have and the more people try and take it away from us, the more we will try and flaunt it in the most egregious ways possible. There's a lot happening but this is the one thing which affects us the most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    witty response aside

So you agree we do it because we can draw pictures of him or pictures of anything really from cats to horses to Jesus and mo

It's not like we are making those who don't want to draw pictures actually draw him by force - upon pain of death if necessary (I mean how terrible would that make us!).
    This doesn't make any sense.

ReputationRep:
    How am I a Muslim, you utter moron? Your manifestation of hating on a religion is ridiculous. There are no riots/killings in the United Kingdom on the grounds of freedom of speech, what are you on about?

Freedom of speech is nowhere near our most important right, nor is it the thing which affects us the most. You are so lost it's untrue. Go and live in a third world country and see what our most important rights actually are, you ungrateful mong.

Besides, it's clear you don't actually care about freedom of expression, as shown by your clear hatred of Muslims and defence of freedom of speech in regards to drawing of a prophet, but not of the Holocaust drawings. Sums up your approach. Action before cause.
    Fine, traitor then if you prefer. A religion is just a set of ideas and I can dislike them if I wish and many do. I didn't specify in the UK, there are less riots here because the police do the dirty work instead. Basic human rights are derivatives of freedom of speech.

Nice try, but you're not the first luvvie to try and conflate Islam with Muslims. I don't really care about muslims, like I said it is Islam I have a problem with. Plus I didn't condemn the holocaust drawings, then again lefties aren't very good with sarcasm or satire.
    For the record I even oppose the laws against holocaust denial. People have the right to be wrong if they wish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Fine, traitor then if you prefer. A religion is just a set of ideas and I can dislike them if I wish and many do. I didn't specify in the UK, there are less riots here because the police do the dirty work instead. Basic human rights are derivatives of freedom of speech.

Nice try, but you're not the first luvvie to try and conflate Islam with Muslims. I don't really care about muslims, like I said it is Islam I have a problem with. Plus I didn't condemn the holocaust drawings, then again lefties aren't very good with sarcasm or satire.
    For the record I even oppose the laws against holocaust denial. People have the right to be wrong if they wish.
    Traitor? Lol. You need to find some other priority in your life. It's pretty sad that a large facet of your life is hating on a religion. You clearly have a problem with Muslims or anyone of that identification. I have neither.

Oh and don't talk about distinguishing Islam and Muslims now. Look at your tone and the fact that you don't have any gripe with Christianity/Judaism, that you express anyway, so your lack of integrity shines through even further. Go read the Old Testament and your life criticising that. Your perception not a religion is relevant, what people do is what matters.

So it's rioting in other countries now? How does that affect you, exactly?

People like you must have had a troubled childhood of some sort in order to focus their attention on such matters taking this viewpoint so strongly. Chill out and show some respect to people. Don't go on about a religion not deserving respect. Let people believe in whatever the **** they want to.

ReputationRep:
    Traitor? Lol. You need to find some other priority in your life. It's pretty sad that a large facet of your life is hating on a religion. You clearly have a problem with Muslims or anyone of that identification. I have neither.

Oh and don't talk about distinguishing Islam and Muslims now. Look at your tone and the fact that you don't have any gripe with Christianity/Judaism, that you express anyway, so your lack of integrity shines through even further. Go read the Old Testament and your life criticising that. Your perception not a religion is relevant, what people do is what matters.

So it's rioting in other countries now? How does that affect you, exactly?
    Again, that trick won't work on me lady. Try another one.

Like I said, you're sleep walking through life if you don't yet see any difference between Islam and other religions. I've read the quran and both testaments, that argument is moot because quran is said to be the literal word of god while the bible is interpretations by humans which allows them to cherrypick and avoid violent verses. This affects what people do, evidently.

Err yes do you not pay attention to anything? I assume the fact you're asking how it affects me, means you don't give a damn about anything that happens outside the country you're in. I'd say you're a pretty cold person in that case.

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't make any sense.
    English not your first language?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Falooda is love. Falooda is life.

Have you tried falooda kulfi? It's sooo good.
    I've tried all things falooda including kulfi Ice cream. I'm in love with sweet things :love:

ReputationRep:
    The competition was won by a Jew.

Greedy shits

Apparently they went around charging any interest on the entries and the Muslims / Christians couldn't compete

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.