ReputationRep:
    i dont live in england

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqra2159)
    i dont live in england
    Ah right, okay (well it has been sunny in England recently) xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by govtandpolitics)
    Ah right! So you now live in England again or you live in france and go to a British school school in france?
    Its kinda confusing!! I still live in france but like on the border with Switzerland and i go to a british school in geneva where im doing my exams. I used to be in french school for 3 years and believe me it is the worst thing ever!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabah97)
    Its kinda confusing!! I still live in france but like on the border with Switzerland and i go to a british school in geneva where im doing my exams. I used to be in french school for 3 years and believe me it is the worst thing ever!!
    Ah right, I didn't know they did British schools in other countries! So once you finish your a-levels (?) at the British school in geneva you are going to a uni in britain? confusing! xD

Why was the french school the worst thing ever? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by govtandpolitics)
    Ah right, I didn't know they did British schools in other countries! So once you finish your a-levels (?) at the British school in geneva you are going to a uni in britain? confusing! xD

Why was the french school the worst thing ever? :/
    Ye haha theres around 10 international school in geneva alone! But ye i applied through UCAS and everything to unis in england so i just gotta hope my exams go well!

Basically the teachers are only there because they get paid, they dont care for their students and every lesson is just writing notes and dictations plus its all in french!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabah97)
    Ye haha theres around 10 international school in geneva alone! But ye i applied through UCAS and everything to unis in england so i just gotta hope my exams go well!

Basically the teachers are only there because they get paid, they dont care for their students and every lesson is just writing notes and dictations plus its all in french!
    Really, thats interesting! Haha bet you will be glad to go to a uni in England then, by the sounds of the french schools! Good luck with your exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Urm
    *pulls up exam timetable*
    *cries*
    *types this while crying*

I have 3 bio, 3 physics, 3 chem, 4 maths, 4 language, 2 history, 4 english, and 1 music...
    wow wouldn't want to be you I thought I was unlucky with 2 gog 2 eng 2 hist and 1 PD! good luck with that

(Original post by My name is M)
    wow wouldn't want to be you I thought I was unlucky with 2 gog 2 eng 2 hist and 1 PD! good luck with that
    Everyone has to do it tbh. Better knuckle down and stop complaining!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has to do it tbh. Better knuckle down and stop complaining!
    so true, good luck to all of us

(Original post by My name is M)
    so true, good luck to all of us
    But I don't wanna do itttttttttttttttttt *runs away sobbing*

ReputationRep:
    But I don't wanna do itttttttttttttttttt *runs away sobbing*
    lol, get how you feel, I'm gona be so happy when these next few weeks are over!!! I love that part when you walk out of your last exam and suddenly all the pressures gone until results that is

(Original post by TeeEm)
    The weather!
    You're back!

I assumed you had vanished to Reddit...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.