Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's the richest person you've had a conversation with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My secondary school's principal was a multimillionaire.
    Also this Arab sheikh visited my school school once, pretty sure he was bonkers rich - came with an entourage, cameraman, the whole shebang.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabah97)
    HAHAH rich people are great!!
    My friend would pay people to do their homework and complain that their dad wont give them the 10 000 euros for their weekend in paris so they have to take a normal plane! but would then ask to borrow money for lunch!
    A similar point which I should mention is that this person was constantly borrowing stationary from me and then forgetting to give it back, or losing it, or breaking it.

When I asked for it back and was annoyed that it was broken he would say 'who cares it's just a pen (or ruler, or rubber, or whatever) it costs 2 riyals buy a new one'

In the end I just had to refuse to lend him stationary, yes I told a Saudi prince that he should go away and I was not giving him any more of my stationary. (I love stationary)

(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    I'm straight but I feel like I should meet this guy. Is his sister hot?
    Hahaha btw his family is from UK :P
    Yes she is pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hahaha btw his family is from UK :P
    Yes she is pretty
    Which part? Is she in France?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBirder)
    A similar point which I should mention is that this person was constantly borrowing stationary from me and then forgetting to give it back, or losing it, or breaking it.

When I asked for it back and was annoyed that it was broken he would say 'who cares it's just a pen (or ruler, or rubber, or whatever) it costs 2 riyals buy a new one'

In the end I just had to refuse to lend him stationary, yes I told a Saudi prince that he should go away and I was not giving him any more of my stationary. (I love stationary)
    Ye you cant let that stationary get away!

Which part? Is she in France?
    Not sure he never told me, for privacy - I don't even know his real name .. -
    Yes she is in France haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBirder)

You told a Saudi prince to get lost when he asked to borrow your stationary? God help you if you ever need to go there, you'll probably get bum raped with a sharpener.

ReputationRep:
    You told a Saudi prince to get lost when he asked to borrow your stationary? God help you if you ever need to go there, you'll probably get bum raped with a sharpener.
    I was living in Saudi Arabia when I told the Saudi Prince to get lost.
    I survived and made it out alive

ReputationRep:
    David Beckham

It's so sad that I can't think of anyone
    Maybe someone I spent my summer placement with last year. I mean, her dad could afford to send both her and her brother to top private schools in Manchester. Funnily enough, she was more tight with her spending than me!

ReputationRep:
    It's probably so strangers on the Internet don't try to marry his sister.

Ffs, I'll get the ferry on Tuesday then...

ReputationRep:
    I'm next in line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)
    He might be gay so keep your fingers crossed!
    Nuh-uh, I called dibs :P

It's probably so strangers on the Internet don't try to marry his sister.

Ffs, I'll get the ferry on Tuesday then...
    Hahaha no his family does not want people to act differently with them if they find out about their secret. Also his real name is English and he uses a French name to fit in

Hahaha
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I'm next in line.
    xDD

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger I had a friend from an athletics club who had 5 siblings and they all went to the £12,500 a year private school in our city, so I can guess her parents were very well off.

ReputationRep:
    I meet rich folk at work sometimes.
    Probably the richest was worth £500m.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome Genius

ReputationRep:
    Probably nobody lol

ReputationRep:
    i've met james murdoch (son of rupert) i know the latter is worth something like £12b but i dunno how much the son is worth individually.

I've spoken to a few authors as book signings, so one of them, I guess. :hmmmm2:

I imagine Rainbow Rowell and Darren Shan would be quite well-off at this point, anyhow. :erm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.