Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It would have been easier than last year if they took off 3 6marks and changed that for something like eftpos and data protection and ict and environment

ReputationRep:
    That girl spending a grand on a birthday party lol, i thought the spreadsheets and databases were grand, picked up a good few marks on them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okdmd46)
    Was there 2 or 3 marks for it?
    3 I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T0ucan)
    I thought that question was great! I talked about teleworking, e-commerce, VOIP, email and something else I can't remember lol.
    **** i forgot e-commerce

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scullzyy)
    I believe that I have nearly full marks in my coursework as well... Do you know what percentage I would have to get on the exam to achieve an A?

And i was surprised that there was so many 6 mark questions on this paper :/
    I need 70% (84 Marks on the test) for an A, this would give me 320 marks in total I think (Over all the units) I may have got this wrong. But each mark you get in the test, converts to two marks overall. so if I got 100marks, it would convert into 200marks i think; or atleast that's what it says on the database our teacher made for our results. I got a B in my coursework btw^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okdmd46)
    That girl spending a grand on a birthday party lol, i thought the spreadsheets and databases were grand, picked up a good few marks on them
    Ikr haha, who spends a grand on a birthday party and manages to go over-budget! :party2:

And btw everyone the UMS grade boundaries are always 90% A*, 80 A etc but the raw marks -> UMS changes every exam. I have no idea roughly how many raw marks you need for certain grades though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oethan)
    **** i forgot e-commerce
    ... So did I.. and now that i think about it, that seemed like an obvious answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scullzyy)
    ... So did I.. and now that i think about it, that seemed like an obvious answer.
    It could be worse, i forget it all lol, will get 1 mark if im lucky!! We weren't taught globalisation properly

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.