Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by markreed)
    Yeah, there's nothing more annoying than being invited out and ignored.

Oh my god, I hadn't even considered stray hairs. I can just imagine walking in and having your face constantly assaulted by rogue pubes
    Dam your sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizuz)
    You just made me laugh so bad! :hahaha: In this situation, I would actually "defend" myself by hitting her. Hell with pacifism.
    (Original post by Mizuz)
    Hahaha! How do you guys come up with these!! :lol:
    roooooofl omg this thread is murdering me

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if the food is going to be expensive...? And what will the waiters/waitresses wear?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, there's nothing more annoying than being invited out and ignored.

Oh my god, I hadn't even considered stray hairs. I can just imagine walking in and having your face constantly assaulted by rogue pubes
    Must've never gone down on a female before haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dam your sexy.
    Urm thanks

Would be nice if you weren't anon though

ReputationRep:
    Seems a bit of a gimmick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizuz)
    I wonder if the food is going to be expensive...? And what will the waiters/waitresses wear?
    Absolutely nothing mate and lmao at you discussing the food prices like the surrounding topic has been accepted as normal lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmYourdog)
    It's actually pretty organised. The restaurant is partitioned in 2 sections; 1 nude 1 not. They have changing rooms too so doesn't seem bad.
    I could see how some people would find this appealing.
    Oh wow! Have you been there? How is the ambiance?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nah not my kinda thing. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmYourdog)
    It's actually pretty organised. The restaurant is partitioned in 2 sections; 1 nude 1 not. They have changing rooms too so doesn't seem bad.
    I could see how some people would find this appealing.
    I doubt the clothed side will eat much due to gawping at the naked freaks on the other side. They'd take photos and up on social media they'll go (unless they are banned from electronics too) a few will manage to get a snap no doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Absolutely nothing mate and lmao at you discussing the food prices like the surrounding topic has been accepted as normal lol
    But price matters! Surely if people are coming there naked, they want the best service for a cheaper price? I mean I would if I was actually going...

Urm thanks

Would be nice if you weren't anon though
    No problem. My girlfriend has an account here so she wouldn't be happy if I was complimenting other girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Awkward first date

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There'd be no surprises later on though.

ReputationRep:
    Are the waitresses naked too? Bit one sided if they aren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    I doubt the clothed side will eat much due to gawping at the naked freaks on the other side. They'd take photos and up on social media they'll go (unless they are banned from electronics too) a few will manage to get a snap no doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, that is definitely true! I wonder if people will actually feel safe enough to even go there naked. But apparently 36,000 people have already signed up - so they clearly have nothing to lose. I am guessing Kim K is in that list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizuz)
    But price matters! Surely if people are coming there naked, they want the best service for a cheaper price? I mean I would if I was actually going...
    Let's just say Nandos will have a run for its money rofl

(Original post by Mizuz)
    They should definitely have bedrooms upstairs if things get heated...
    It's a restaurant not a brothel in Tokyo bro, not yet anyway haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Must've never gone down on a female before haha
    Oh my haha. The only girl(s) I've been with usually like to either keep it trimmed or fully shaven hahha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Terrible wording in my first post. The nude section is secluded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No problem. My girlfriend has an account here so she wouldn't be happy if I was complimenting other girls
    :giggle:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a guy haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh my haha. The only girl(s) I've been with usually like to either keep it trimmed or fully shaven hahha
    I just realized you're a guy. I am sorry. :afraid:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.