Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AQA listening french was Joke!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangerouswoman)
    Thanks for the headsup! I was considering taking French as an A-level but so many people says it's really difficult plus I already struggle with GCSE French :/ but the reading paper wasn't that bad, I'd say it was very easy actually but the listening was more difficult for me. I struggle with listening papers a lot
    maybe go for it then !! My exam board for french is WJEC and out of 98 marks, only like 16 is listening, so it's nothing, even if you effed up every single listening question, you'd still get an A
    and you receive your own tape so you can listen to it as many times as you need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niamh.savill)
    maybe go for it then !! My exam board for french is WJEC and out of 98 marks, only like 16 is listening, so it's nothing, even if you effed up every single listening question, you'd still get an A
    and you receive your own tape so you can listen to it as many times as you need
    Nah, I think I'll stick to my decision. I had to do foundation higher and reading for my gcse when I used to do higher for both. It was because of my poor mock grade which was a D+ (I used to be at A and B levels but because the 2015 French paper was so difficult I struggled and ended up getting a low grade). I don't really like French to be honest and the person at my interview said I don't need it to be a lawyer so I'm alright. I just need 6 GCSEs at C minimum. I think I got an A in my English literature prose, A in my RE, C in French and my core science will be a B overall which is 4 so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangerouswoman)
    Nah, I think I'll stick to my decision. I had to do foundation higher and reading for my gcse when I used to do higher for both. It was because of my poor mock grade which was a D+ (I used to be at A and B levels but because the 2015 French paper was so difficult I struggled and ended up getting a low grade). I don't really like French to be honest and the person at my interview said I don't need it to be a lawyer so I'm alright. I just need 6 GCSEs at C minimum. I think I got an A in my English literature prose, A in my RE, C in French and my core science will be a B overall which is 4 so far.
    you'll get 6 gcse's easy, dont you worry
    it can be done without revision so you are fully capable !!
    good luck !!

ReputationRep:
    i got a*s in all of my assessments this year but i found the listening difficult. wth is the orange badge?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 25, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.