Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I mentioned about how the man has immunity and the female will not. The right antigen and the right antibody for Ebola virus therefore it might work. Or it could possibly mutate therefore not work. Not accepted by women and show allergic reaction.

ReputationRep:
    I put that all in but also added about blood type too of the recipient and how it could be rejected.

ReputationRep:
    I swear it was quite easier, at least MUCH easier than ones from the previous years. The last word on the first page confused me though, I put SRI gene, I don't think it was correct though.. overall a generally simple test. Idk maybe I just didn't clock how hard it actually was.

ReputationRep:
    It was the SRY gene lmao

ReputationRep:
    Now thats where your wrong, high level candidates find it easier to answer the hidden science questions than low level candidates. There was little science in this paper imo. They could have tested on much more. I was surprised they used ebola for immunisation although they love real world topics in exams, see the past paper with swansea measles outbreak in 2012.

ReputationRep:
    It was a sex chromosome

ReputationRep:
    i put 4.5

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.