Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airbear)
    The last question for the listening was something like what is she going to talk to her family about, but I felt like that was the same thing as the question before that. The question before was like what does his family do for Christmas or Christmas presents I can't remember. Did anyone else think this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes for the question before the last i said that they will help other people by spending money for them. last question i said that she will talk abut how they can help other people.

ReputationRep:
    was it ihren or ihre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigpaddy27)
    was it ihren or ihre
    I put:
    sich fühlt (fühlen),
    ausgezeichnete (ausgezeichnet),
    den Geschenken (die Geschenke),
    ihre Familie (ihr),
    sie will (wollen)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cal1234)
    I put:
    sich fühlt (fühlen),
    ausgezeichnete (ausgezeichnet),
    den Geschenken (die Geschenke),
    ihre Familie (ihr),
    sie will (wollen)
    i did all of them other than put ihren for some reason. What did you get for your gap fills.

ReputationRep:
    i did all of them other than put ihren for some reason. What did you get for your gap fills.
    As far as I can remember:
    Akzeptieren
    Kostenlos
    Interessenten
    ungewöhnliche
    Aussprechen
    Richtig
    Allmählich (think sofort was right)
    Problem
    Finanziert

ReputationRep:
    As far as I can remember:
    Akzeptieren
    Kostenlos
    Interessenten
    ungewöhnliche
    Aussprechen
    Richtig
    Allmählich (think sofort was right)
    Problem
    Finanziert
    mine were similar i got- Akzeptieren, Ungewohnliche, Interessenten, Richtig, Aussprechen, Sofort, Problem, Finanziert, Grossere, Teuer (was kostenlos so got that one wrong).

For listening- i remember- She has already purchased presents, time with the family,more important to give not revieve, at the markets- buy unusual articles and different food e.g pfannkuchen, helping other people is important, we know they have been as the brawtwurst was mentioned (not too sure), she will discuss how with her family how they can help other people (i wasnt sure).

ReputationRep:
    mine were similar i got- Akzeptieren, Ungewohnliche, Interessenten, Richtig, Aussprechen, Sofort, Problem, Finanziert, Grossere, Teuer (was kostenlos so got that one wrong).

For listening- i remember- She has already purchased presents, time with the family,more important to give not revieve, at the markets- buy unusual articles and different food e.g pfannkuchen, helping other people is important, we know they have been as the brawtwurst was mentioned (not too sure), she will discuss how with her family how they can help other people (i wasnt sure).
    The other gap fill I got was gerringere
    I got similar for all of the listening, for the one asking how we know they went last year, I put she wanted to compare the Glühwein to last year and see if it tastes as good and for the last one I put possibility of discussing donating to the poorer people as the other guys family did.

ReputationRep:
    The other gap fill I got was gerringere
    I got similar for all of the listening, for the one asking how we know they went last year, I put she wanted to compare the Glühwein to last year and see if it tastes as good and for the last one I put possibility of discussing donating to the poorer people as the other guys family did.
    That sounds right, I did not pick up on that point with the comparing the taste though our last point about helping other people sounds the same.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds right, I did not pick up on that point with the comparing the taste though our last point about helping other people sounds the same.
    Which essay did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Which essay did you choose?
    Holiday in Europe how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Holiday in Europe how about you?
    The internet school one, wasn't too bad

ReputationRep:
    The internet school one, wasn't too bad
    I was going too do that one but then did the holiday one and spoke about how expiriencing new cultures makes us more tolerant to terrorism and racism and how it is important to have fun etc. Hoping i got around 30/31 for the essay as I added lots of wenn clauses and structured it well. The translations were quite hard for me. The jumble questions were okay i think i acidentally went Kampes mit der Kontakt not sure and i found the second one with haben sie and voll really hard.

ReputationRep:
    I was going too do that one but then did the holiday one and spoke about how expiriencing new cultures makes us more tolerant to terrorism and racism and how it is important to have fun etc. Hoping i got around 30/31 for the essay as I added lots of wenn clauses and structured it well. The translations were quite hard for me. The jumble questions were okay i think i acidentally went Kampes mit der Kontakt not sure and i found the second one with haben sie and voll really hard.
    Those ideas sound good, I wrote that everyone should be entitled to an education so an Internet school is a great alternative, then standard both sides like the students arguably have a better relationship with teacher and can still achieve great things but on the other hand a normal school allows for real life contact and integration and perhaps an Internet school could lead to a total dependence on tech and therefore lose real life interaction but overall said Internet school was good.
    For the translation I think the voll goes one word before the end, so it was something like verb,verb so verb, haben sie ... voll integriert.
    The sentence I struggled with was the 6 mark translation about something without classrooms I think it was "sie haben es also nicht so weit ihrer Schüler ohne Klassenzimmer" couldn't make sense of it

ReputationRep:
    Those ideas sound good, I wrote that everyone should be entitled to an education so an Internet school is a great alternative, then standard both sides like the students arguably have a better relationship with teacher and can still achieve great things but on the other hand a normal school allows for real life contact and integration and perhaps an Internet school could lead to a total dependence on tech and therefore lose real life interaction but overall said Internet school was good.
    For the translation I think the voll goes one word before the end, so it was something like verb,verb so verb, haben sie ... voll integriert.
    The sentence I struggled with was the 6 mark translation about something without classrooms I think it was "sie haben es also nicht so weit ihrer Schüler ohne Klassenzimmer" couldn't make sense of it
    I think i will have got 7/10 for the Jumble sentances and your essay sounds very good. With Mine I just did the structure and then countered with the cost etc and how an unknown place can be dangerous etc. For the 6 marker did you say other students designed the web pages or other schools. The other sentance i found hard- how did they used to prepare for their exams. I spoke about making the use of emails and now they use social media.

ReputationRep:
    I think i will have got 7/10 for the Jumble sentances and your essay sounds very good. With Mine I just did the structure and then countered with the cost etc and how an unknown place can be dangerous etc. For the 6 marker did you say other students designed the web pages or other schools. The other sentance i found hard- how did they used to prepare for their exams. I spoke about making the use of emails and now they use social media.
    Yeah anything above 30 in the essay will be good, for the exam prep I put they communicated via email about their leaving of school as I couldn't remember what schulabschluss was but its graduation so if the examiner is being super generous may give the mark haha
    I actually found the article from the exam for the translation : http://m.dw.com/de/schule-ohne-klassenzimmer/a-17798461
    The six marker is in there if you want to check your sentences

ReputationRep:
    Yeah anything above 30 in the essay will be good, for the exam prep I put they communicated via email about their leaving of school as I couldn't remember what schulabschluss was but its graduation so if the examiner is being super generous may give the mark haha
    I actually found the article from the exam for the translation : http://m.dw.com/de/schule-ohne-klassenzimmer/a-17798461
    The six marker is in there if you want to check your sentences
    I said the 7 full time teachers live in bochum or in the school dorms haha, did you say that the teachers look at the websites that other students made or other school for the learning material? it doesnt seem to be in the article perhaps they added bits to the article. I said they did their work via email and recieved their corrections on email and now they use skype and social media.

ReputationRep:
    I said the 7 full time teachers live in bochum or in the school dorms haha, did you say that the teachers look at the websites that other students made or other school for the learning material? it doesnt seem to be in the article perhaps they added bits to the article. I said they did their work via email and recieved their corrections on email and now they use skype and social media.
    I put the 7 fully qualified teachers live in Bochum or the surrounding area, they have it like this so they are not so far away or something from the school, then I think I put they prefer the Internet school to other schools because they can be more creative with learning materials etc

ReputationRep:
    I put the 7 fully qualified teachers live in Bochum or the surrounding area, they have it like this so they are not so far away or something from the school, then I think I put they prefer the Internet school to other schools because they can be more creative with learning materials etc
    Anyone doing GN4?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Examstuffxoxo)
    Anyone doing GN4?!
    I am, I retook GN2 to pick up a few extra UMS to take pressure off GN4

ReputationRep:
    Thin I probably scored quite low on the translation. I am hoping that with the essay and my oral which i felt really well and my teacher said she thinks it was an A, I am hoping i can scrape an A but not sure. This year i reckon it will be 80/98 for an A on the written paper.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.