Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Panic Queen)
    Has anyone done the set 2 biology specimen paper 2? If so did you find it really hard??😁
    no they were not tht bad

ReputationRep:
    This is my diary entry for the exams as well as some revision tips. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4116471

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enderbat1999)
    no they were not tht bad
    Oh? I found paper 1 fine but paper 2 is harder for me idk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Panic Queen)
    Oh? I found paper 1 fine but paper 2 is harder for me idk
    Lol I found paper 2 easier should I be concerned 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 😱

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnoGambino)
    Paper 2 of the specimen made me go from a C to a U overall ..
    Hope AQA don't make this an impossible bio exam which goes viral
    Wouldn't it be better if it went viral and then the grade boundaries dropped?...

ReputationRep:
    anyone have the papers and mark schemes for the set 2 of specimen papers? i cant find them on the internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackeeboyy)
    anyone have the papers and mark schemes for the set 2 of specimen papers? i cant find them on the internet
    Here are the mark schemes i dont think you can access the question papers though :/
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx Paper 1 SET 2 MARK SCHEME.docx (546.3 KB, 256 views)
  2. File Type: docx Paper 2 SET 2 MARK SCHEME.docx (707.3 KB, 132 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goal101)
    Who told you that ??
    No one specifically I just heard it as a rumour but wasn't sure what they were basing it on.

no its mixed but from what i have seen it has been like that where practical is usually in paper 2 don't take the chance. However i have made a few prediction
    Okay, yeah, that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    hey i think im ready i printed of all the old papers and did them im getting like 75% and above is that an A usually for bio

ReputationRep:
    hey i think im ready i printed of all the old papers and did them im getting like 75% and above is that an A usually for bio
    yh that is an A, its usually around 70/75% for an A for biology.

ReputationRep:
    tell me how it goes after the exam im so nervous man

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! X

ReputationRep:
    ****ed this exam lol

ReputationRep:
    tell me how it goes after the exam im so nervous man
    lool dw about it my guy you will be fine , dont think about it too much cuz the as grade doesnt even count anymore as long as you pass into year 2 then u are fine, being nervous will make u perform worse in the exam as well as you are putting pressure on urself. relax for abit .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneandOnly123)
    lool dw about it my guy you will be fine , dont think about it too much cuz the as grade doesnt even count anymore as long as you pass into year 2 then u are fine, being nervous will make u perform worse in the exam as well as you are putting pressure on urself. relax for abit .
    yh i guess your right, but ive done nearly all the papers and like answer were similar for many question so hopefully its not gonna be too hard

ReputationRep:
    What the hell was that all about!! Wasn't even like the specimen paper. Grade boundaries better had be low.
    What did you all think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_wild7)
    What the hell was that all about!! Wasn't even like the specimen paper. Grade boundaries better had be low.
    What did you all think?
    completely agree that paper was ridiculous, all of the people I've spoken to about it thought it was insanely hard -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineedA)
    completely agree that paper was ridiculous, all of the people I've spoken to about it thought it was insanely hard -_-
    Yeah same, thats reassuring, hopefully GB will be very low now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, thats reassuring, hopefully GB will be very low now
    What did you all think?
    Did you guys not do the Specimen Paper 1 Set 2?
    Most of the questions were based off of them. I did Paper 1 Set 1 and Paper 1 Set 2 from the mark scheme, revised the answers + revision guide and thought it went alright ... watch me come out with a D in August though :O

ReputationRep:
    it was! Glad someone agrees with me! I've been getting A's and B's on all the past papers, and in comparison I thought it was much difference and the questions seemed unfair, they didn't really test our information recall at all!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.