Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many posts have you made since this time last year? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Is it bad that I've made about 4,300 in under two months?
    Maybe? :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But how? :eek3:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Well, I've basically made about 5,000 posts in eight months (probably more). :ashamed:

Okay, so not as many posts as you, but eh..
    Not much in my defensive, but the majority of them are in sections I support:P
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Biology, chemistry and business studies (ended up with a B in business and an E in the other two, i regret letting my school encourage all those resits especially with having an ill family member that year). My grades have improved massively since starting uni
    Aw sorry to hear that, and you still passed! What do you study at university? See doing essay based subjects for me is draining me, I'm so bored I've lost all passion for it.

ReputationRep:
    All of them, probably.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Maybe? :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But how? :eek3:
    I have no idea! :shock: I must either have been so bored during Easter or made some stupid posts lol.

ReputationRep:
    I would say quite a few

ReputationRep:
    Not much in my defensive, but the majority of them are in sections I support:P
    You definitely have a better reason to post this much, but I really don't. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea! :shock: I must either have been so bored during Easter or made some stupid posts lol.
    That bored? :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That bored? :lol:
    Probably! :laugh: a lot of them came from my Musicians thread and that direct dating thread.

ReputationRep:
    Probably! :laugh: a lot of them came from my Musicians thread and that direct dating thread.
    Makes sense.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Quite the drop in post productivity indeed, you still have a place of the 1st page of find members though
    Aye, indeed

I think I have either the 9th or 10th highest post count (excluding bots) and am somewhere on the the first page for rep - which is what dictates the ordering off the initial find members page I believe. I think I peaked a few places higher for posts (and am very glad to be dropping) and 3rd or something for rep (many years ago). I hope my trajectory is decidedly downward in both respects :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Makes sense.
    I'm just too addicted to this site!

(Original post by ByronicHero)
    Aye, indeed

I think I have either the 9th or 10th highest post count (excluding bots) and am somewhere on the the first page for rep - which is what dictates the ordering off the initial find members page I believe. I think I peaked a few places higher for posts (and am very glad to be dropping) and 3rd or something for rep (many years ago). I hope my trajectory is decidedly downward in both respects :lol:
    Wait, you can check people's positions on the site?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Aw sorry to hear that, and you still passed! What do you study at university? See doing essay based subjects for me is draining me, I'm so bored I've lost all passion for it.
    I did health and social care for 2 years, tried nursing and realised it wasn't for me, so now I m not studying till October when I finish my degree with OU in sciences (long story really )

Yeah, I ve never been an essay subject person so get why you could be bored. The great thing about uni is there's a massive range of things to choose from so you can always try something new
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I'm just too addicted to this site!

Wait, you can check people's positions on the site?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memberlist.php

You can change it to order people by post count too.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    You definitely have a better reason to post this much, but I really don't. :getmecoat:
    You don't have to have a reason

ReputationRep:
    3670 it seems.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Aye, indeed

Last I checked I was page 6, fancy swapping my rep is holding me back ? yes it's normally ordered by rep then posts.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    5978 :laugh:

this post makes it 5979

ReputationRep:
    Umm...

I don't know. It doesn't say.

I cri evry tiem.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I did health and social care for 2 years, tried nursing and realised it wasn't for me, so now I m not studying till October when I finish my degree with OU in sciences (long story really )

Yeah, I ve never been an essay subject person so get why you could be bored. The great thing about uni is there's a massive range of things to choose from so you can always try something new
    Aww, I've considered a degree with OU, is it good?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memberlist.php

You can change it to order people by post count too.
    Thank you, this will be interesting!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.