Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissChameleon)
    Does anyone think crude oil will come up? If so I have wasted hours of my time right now The life of an AQA infected teen
    i seriously hope it does cause thats the one thing i actually know perfectly!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone have anyidea what wegeners theory of continental drift was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linah_)
    yes i strongly feel like there will be a question on crude oil but thats just what i think xD
    (Original post by Mansi Gadhia)
    i seriously hope it does cause thats the one thing i actually know perfectly!!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. Just going to pray that the questions aren't off topic *cough**cough* like Tuesday *cough*

ReputationRep:
    Hi...I was wondering would anyone be able to help. I am a private candicate doing the GCSE science a. Have the chemistry tomorrow and a little bit worried after the biology exam. Would anyone be able to help with what topics I should be looking over? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissChameleon)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. Just going to pray that the questions aren't off topic *cough**cough* like Tuesday *cough*
    yeah i hope so like i hope that continental drift doesnt come up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science_A)
    Hi...I was wondering would anyone be able to help. I am a private candicate doing the GCSE science a. Have the chemistry tomorrow and a little bit worried after the biology exam. Would anyone be able to help with what topics I should be looking over? Cheers
    crude oil, emulsifiers, cracking hydrocarbons and limestone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mansi Gadhia;[url="tel:64935513")
    64935513[/url]]crude oil, emulsifiers, cracking hydrocarbons and limestone
    Thanks so much!! Really stressing about tomorrow. I have been revising all day and nothing is going in :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bvmf99)
    I'm doing OCR any ideas??
    lol the one person who comes to group of aqa and talk about ocr? lmao

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that anything will come up about atoms and earth etc as that was last year ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.