Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    Yaaaaas go listen to this, it will literally make you feel so good
    someone agrees

(Original post by Anon_98)
    You're welcome!- Hope the exam went well for you.

No way was it on hydrocarbons?!
    No it was advantages/disadvantages of hydrogen as a fuel instead of petrol, lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    No it was advantages/disadvantages of hydrogen, lol!
    Gah, yeah that's what I meant. Well, awesome! :'3

(Original post by anon_98)
    gah, yeah that's what i meant. Well, awesome! :'3
    thank you lol.

ReputationRep:
    I feel really sad
    I feel really stressed
    All the time it's the same
    I have another stupid exam tomorrow and I just don't want to do it but I'll have to of course
    I did some work earlier in the day but I just can't concentrate because of how I'm feeling
    I've no friends
    I'm 'weird'
    The advice like go for walk doesn't help me

felt like this before, but stay strong and you can get though this i promise...

always here to talk, just give me a pm

(Original post by bookworm246love)
    felt like this before, but stay strong and you can get though this i promise...

always here to talk, just give me a pm
    Hi thanks got this message:

bookworm246love has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

ReputationRep:
    Hi thanks got this message:

bookworm246love has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    try now

ReputationRep:
    I feel really sad
    I feel really stressed
    All the time it's the same
    I have another stupid exam tomorrow and I just don't want to do it but I'll have to of course
    I did some work earlier in the day but I just can't concentrate because of how I'm feeling
    I've no friends
    I'm 'weird'
    The advice like go for walk doesn't help me

(Original post by Joel 96)
    I have no friends either. Exams also stress me out.
    It can be confidently asserted that you're not alone. Whether or not that makes you feel better is inconsequential.

"If you're going through hell, keep going."
    Hi guys, there was a period in my life when I felt extremely lonely, so I really get you guys. For me books, music and fandoms helped me get through it.
    And also for anyone who calls you weird, screw those judge mental beeps who are trying to make you feel bad. Embrace your weirdness, be proud of your awesome unique self!

Also if you are going to sixth form/ uni, that will be a fresh start and great way to make some new friends. Also try joining some clubs and societies, volunteering to make new friends. Also NCS
    And don't forget your TSR chums!

And just keep trying your best with exams, your best is enough, and remember to give yourselves some down time as well to relax. To make you feel less stressed, plan out your day of what you are going to revise and when. When I feel overwhelmed, I watch a bit of TV then listen to upbeat music to get pumped. Try BTS dope!
    And also so to make revision a bit more fun and a bit less stressful try singing your notes, adding little doodles to help you remember key points.
    And also stress doesn't need to be a bad thing, let it motivate you to work hard and give your best!
    Also if you ever want to talk, feel free to pm me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.