Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet_Candy)
    Does anyone have model papers for national 5 computing science and if so, can someone send them? I'll really appreciate it
    I have the book with model papers, i can send it to you but through private message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeolk)
    I have the book with model papers, i can send it to you but through private message
    Send me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeolk)
    Send me too please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethan100)
    Send me :P
    Its the 2014/2015 one tho are you sure?

ReputationRep:
    How's everyone getting on with their studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeolk)
    me too :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeolk)
    Its the 2014/2015 one tho are you sure?
    Yeah I would love that !

ReputationRep:
    For comparison, I got 57/60 for my assignment and am aiming for an A. What was your mark for the assignment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acvhk0)
    For comparison, I got 57/60 for my assignment and am aiming for an A. What was your mark for the assignment?
    Jesus how did you get that high How much would you need in the exam to get an A ?

I got 50/60 so how much percent would I need for an A ?

ReputationRep:
    teacher made me stay behind until I got 55+/ 60 haha. Exam + Assignment is 150mks so youve already got 33% under your belt.

ReputationRep:
    teacher made me stay behind until I got 55+/ 60 haha. Exam + Assignment is 150mks so youve already got 33% under your belt.
    What did you get in your prelim I got 71%, If I replicate that in the exam would I get an A ?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest that such an ace teacher, my teacher isn't the sane.

Soo goood in the long run

ReputationRep:
    Idk my exact percentage but I know i got an A. If you get 71% in the exam you would get an A I think = (This is including your assignment) 71 / 100 = 64. 64 + 50 = 114. 114/150 = 0.76. 76 x 100 = 76%

ReputationRep:
    Idk my exact percentage but I know i got an A. If you get 71% in the exam you would get an A I think = (This is including your assignment) 71 / 100 = 64. 64 + 50 = 114. 114/150 = 0.76. 76 x 100 = 76%
    An A last year was 106 if I remember correctly

ReputationRep:
    What subjects are you taking this year ?

ReputationRep:
    maths, english (obviously), spanish (which i regret taking), graphic comm, computing, physics, history and art (which is horid)

ReputationRep:
    Everyone I hear is getting help by their teachers and are even getting suggestions as to how much marks they'll get in their assignment.

My school on the other hand, are like demons compared to everyone else. Such a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh my computing teacher is pretty bad, im only doing well because I already knew quite a bit when i entered s3 and was only able to learn because I was farmiliar with computing beforehand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A+Hunter)
    Everyone I hear is getting help by their teachers and are even getting suggestions as to how much marks they'll get in their assignment.

My school on the other hand, are like demons compared to everyone else. Such a joke.
    What did you get in the assignment ?

ReputationRep:
    maths, english (obviously), spanish (which i regret taking), graphic comm, computing, physics, history and art (which is horid)
    How did you find the physics exam today ? Any difficult questions ? What did you get in the M.C

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.