Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys (Arabs/Asians),what age do you think is the best for a girl to get married? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariaa17)
    Excuse me? "That avatar pic" happens to be me. And no i do not think i have a moral high ground, I'm just stating facts.
    You're having a mini hissy fit about zina and attacking the other poster because she doesn't agree with the way we want to get married, yet you're posting with a fully made up picture with seductive undertones ans makeup? That's not very islamic, js.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Propi)
    You don't appreciate the fact I disagree? I didn't say anything personal, I said you didn't need five years, i.e your personal choice doesn't have to be mirrored. There's no need to look for a reason to be offended.
    Shush bruv don't get rude to my girl and that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Propi)
    You're having a mini hissy fit about zina and attacking the other poster because she doesn't agree with the way we want to get married, yet you're posting with a fully made up picture with seductive undertones ans makeup? That's not very islamic, js.
    Lol how is the way you wear makeup and pose got anything to do with Zina. Don't start on me pls move. Being judgemental isn't islamic bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I'm not offended, I just found your opinion on my post unnecessary.
    But can't I say the same about your opinion on getting married before getting to know someone? None of our opinions are necessary but articulating them fuels debate, it's not personal and it doesn't mean I am looking down on you or the way you have decided to pick a future partner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariaa17)
    Lol how is the way you wear makeup and pose got anything to do with Zina. Don't start on me pls move. Being judgemental isn't islamic bro
    You're telling the girl to go find a sugar daddy or go to a shisha bar because she doesn't want to marry right away as if she's some kind of desperate hussy. I am pointing out the contradiction between your rants and how you come across, تبرج constitutes zina btw.

Calm down and go to bed, you're incoherent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Propi)
    But can't I say the same about your opinion on getting married before getting to know someone? None of our opinions are necessary but articulating them fuels debate, it's not personal and it doesn't mean I am looking down on you or the way you have decided to pick a future partner.
    Well you're right. It felt like you were at first.

Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Well you're right. It felt like you were at first.

Sorry.
    I am sorry if I offended you, I did not intend to undermine your personal choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Propi)
    I don't disagree, it just doesn't apply to me. I have no problem with the way people live their lives. I actually have a muslim friend who just (unofficially-like you explained) got married, she is 18, and she will be moving in with her partner in a couple of years.

ReputationRep:
    I don't disagree, it just doesn't apply to me. I have no problem with the way people live their lives. I actually have a muslim friend who just (unofficially-like you explained) got married, she is 18, and she will be moving in with her partner in a couple of years.
    Either way I don't understand her replies to you lol, its contradictory to me. I think she doesn't realise the person in your avatar is Cindy Kimberly and so she's trying to get you married to her cousin.

Smh muslamics and our matchmaking tendencies. :C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Propi)
    Either way I don't understand her replies to you lol, its contradictory to me. I think she doesn't realise the person in your avatar is Cindy Kimberly and so she's trying to get you married to her cousin.

Smh muslamics and our matchmaking tendencies. :C
    I don't even think it is english

ReputationRep:
    I don't even think it is english
    How is Cindy so gorgeous btw, its not fair ;( </3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Propi)
    How is Cindy so gorgeous btw, its not fair ;( </3

:cry2: I know, how can one person be so perfect?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.