Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

let's discuss snakes Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I was revising for bio the other day when this snakeee turnt around and my friend ask him if he revised and he said ''no, revising should be banned, it's cheating. i havent revised, it's easy'' OMFGGG
    No way 😂😂😂 thats rudeee they probably go home and study til 2am/ already covered the spec 3 x over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    As a Chat mod, trust me. I've seen more snakes than you could fill a shopping trolley with.
    What do you mean? What do these snakes do?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    What do you mean? What do these snakes do?
    Now, that I cannot disclose :shh: :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Now, that I cannot disclose :shh: :giggle:
    Surely snakes on tsr are just trolls lol

ReputationRep:
    I met and held a really cute white snake called Casper a few years ago. He was lovely. My teacher from Year 2/4 had a son with a pet snake, and someone in my class at primary had (and probably still has) a snake called Coco.

Copperhead snakes can reproduce asexually through parthonegenesis, which we learnt about in Biology (admittedly we didn't learn very much about it).

That's about the extent of my snake knowledge, though they are really cool.I'd quite like a snake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    harry potter was famous for communicating with snakes in school
    little did i know i could do the same
    Not a great achievement tbh, look where Harry's at today :/

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 80
Size:  65.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    could someone sit my russian exam for me tomorrow? in return i can teach them a few cool facts about sneks

ReputationRep:
    As a Chat mod, trust me. I've seen more snakes than you could fill a shopping trolley with.
    isn't that really tricky because they just fall through the holes in the trolley though

ReputationRep:
    King Cobra

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Milzime)
    isn't that really tricky because they just fall through the holes in the trolley though
    this is a very valid point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    Surely this depends on the size of the snakes and the size of the holes in the trolley. If you put all the big snakes in first, they would block the holes, then you could put the little snakes in safely.

ReputationRep:
    My mum's biology professor from college came over on my 9th birthday with a bunch of snakes. It was awesome. I had a python around my neck. Now I'm learning Python for CS...

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Dartychu)
    we're now all going to have a serious discussion about snakes. if you're not here to be serious and seriously discuss serious snakes, you can leave now.
    What are your favourite snakes? I like the brutal Solid Snake as well as the weird Monty Python.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.