Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    Ever thought you could be asexual? That means never feeling sexual attraction to anyone. Lots of us don't want sex or are indifferent to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This does not constitute as asexual, it's more along the lines of naesexual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so i have just gone one year without sex and it's been really good, I am much happier, I dont have to rely on sex or have desires or feel bad about anything.

has anyone else trie having a break from sex? maybe permanent, as I dont. really want sex ever again maybe
    17 years bicth

ReputationRep:
    Certainly done it. Can't share OP enthusiasm

ReputationRep:
    Yes,a very very long break indeed

To all those virgins saying '(insert age) years without sex' - you don't actually know what you're talking about. Virginity isn't the same as celibacy.

You're not going to get a sympathy vote or taken seriously in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen96)
    This does not constitute as asexual, it's more along the lines of naesexual
    Asexuality is defined by never feeling sexual attraction. Most are repulsed by sex or indifferent towards it. That's what the word means.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Asexuality is defined by never feeling sexual attraction. Most are repulsed by sex or indifferent towards it. That's what the word means.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know what it is, I'm saying the OPs situation does not constitute to Asexuality, it's closer to naesexuality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Almost 22 :smug:

:cookie:
    Over 23 years. Boom. I beat you all...

At being sad and lonely...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I am really scared of sex...never had it....as I am not married yet....yes I am a Muslim....I am a girl....and helppppppp.... I don't like the idea.....what am I going to do??????
    That ain't happening. I know I am going to have one day.........as it will complete half of my deen/way of life.......

Never marry and don't have sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg ahah check reply above...i quoted myself loool

ReputationRep:
    3 years for me, and before that it was minimal. For a long time I thought I was asexual.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unorganisedaf)
    I feel like all the Muslims would make a response here lol I think they already have, I mean I have - all my life bruh and probably the rest of it :'( lol
    aha youre right! 16 years and no sex
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    Over 23 years. Boom. I beat you all...

At being sad and lonely...
    I've gone a quarter of a century and counting.

I've already thought of names for my first 8 cats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I've gone a quarter of a century and counting.

I've already thought of names for my first 8 cats.
    I spent a lot of time trying to work out how to fit the dogs, rabbits, ducks, goats, chickens, alpacas, chipmunks, horses, lovebirds, cockatiels etc. that I will never afford into the house and garden I will never own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I have. It's ****. I love sex.
    Same here...Lol, I don't think I could go on without it.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Been going without sex for 19 years. beat that.
    Similar to yourself - on year 23 right now :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun)
    Same here...Lol, I don't think I could go on without it.....
    I'm the complete opposite :colondollar: Maybe someone'll come along and introduce me to sex but until that day I'm not too fussed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ridingmyego)
    I'm the complete opposite :colondollar: Maybe someone'll come along and introduce me to sex but until that day I'm not too fussed
    Aww...but I don't even know why I can't live without it...I mean I have to have sex....once a week at least..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun)
    Aww...but I don't even know why I can't live without it...I mean I have to have sex....once a week at least..
    It may simply be a preference - and one which I'll probably partake in frequently once I begin - what's the longest you've been without it since you started?

ReputationRep:
    Sex has controlled my life. I used to do it as a job for f- sake.
    I am well due for a long break like a Buddhist monk naked from any desires of flesh or matter.
    Good on you, I hope to achieve a year long and see cobwebs ha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.