Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Counted what I thought I got whilst in the exam and I counted 68 and from this I thibk I definitely got 68/75. So annoyed as I started the first proof right and then crossed it out and did it wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yunique)
    :unimpressed::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
    What did you get?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Would I lose a mark for not simplifying z^2 in question 4?

ReputationRep:
    In describing the Geometric Transformation I said

"Rotation anticlockwise by 135"
    Do you reckon I'll lose a mark for not saying about 0,0?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any chance of getting the F1 IAL S16 solutions if its possible? Thanks a bunch anyways!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    What did you get?
    58 :eyeball::facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Would I lose a mark for not simplifying z^2 in question 4?
    possibly

EDIT: just looked at the question again, says leave in the form a+ib

ReputationRep:
    Everyone commenting top 60s and 70s and I think I've came in with a low blow in the 50s Really disheartened by it, I guess we all have a bad test though. I predict I will have a D/C which sucks, really thought I had this module down. Damn, I guess we all have a bad test though, will definitely resit it, congrats to all you geniuses getting these insane marks!

ReputationRep:
    Why is the midpoint of AP (5p - 5/p + 5p) / 2?

Why isn't it [5p - (-5/p +5p)] / 2 = 5/2p.

Am I going mad again?

EDIT: I know that using this method I get p = 0 so x would be undefined as shown. But I was still lost

ReputationRep:
    70/75 if I got all the follow through marks for Q7... Arsey would I get the follow through marks? I used a=1 instead of -1... The question did say 'using this value for a'

ReputationRep:
    Hello Arsey,

For the sequence induction question, do I have to prove it's true for n=2 as well? Would I have lost a mark in not doing so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoahMal)
    At least we tried out best right Mr D would be proud ?

Now for everyone that feels they did bad here is the annual Hitler reacts video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1zXCvs_mFk
    Daddy Donny will be proud enough - at least we did a harder paper than Ivan and did better

ReputationRep:
    really hoping to get 80 ums but think I'm only about to scrape it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelvin1338)
    Hello Arsey,

For the sequence induction question, do I have to prove it's true for n=2 as well? Would I have lost a mark in not doing so?
    Just checked all the other past paper sequence/recurrence questions and they didn't deduct a mark for not doing n=2 too.. so I'd say no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    Here are my solutions to the FP1 paper.

Reasonable paper I thought, a few tricky bits
    Thank you !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pyslocke)
    Why is the midpoint of AP (5p - 5/p + 5p) / 2?

Why isn't it [5p - (-5/p +5p)] / 2 = 5/2p.

Am I going mad again?

EDIT: I know that using this method I get p = 0 so x would be undefined as shown. But I was still lost
    Midpoint is always (a+b)/2 not (a-b)/2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Arsey Regarding Q7 - For the modulus and argument of z, it says to give both answers to 3s.f. I did the same as you, giving the exact modulus as sqrt5 rather than to 3sf. Do you think this will still get the mark?

ReputationRep:
    For the geometric relationship, since it was 2 marks, do you guys think 1 mark for calculating the gradients, and 1 mark for answer saying parallel?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, for question 7b. If I didn't find the correct value of A, how many marks could I get by doing the rest correctly but using a different A?

ReputationRep:
    I think I lost 2 mark, one for self inverse, and one for the relationship between op and qr

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.