Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raizelcadres)
    Feel free to ask anything and I will answer honestly.

A little about my self:
    currently doing A levels
    Male
    Weird
    What do you think of Pakistani girls, would you marry one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazy2014)
    What do you think of Pakistani girls, would you marry one
    I would marry anyone regardless of their ethinicity, whether their brown, white, black, green, purple. You catch my drift? Sorry if that sounds rude though

ReputationRep:
    Inshallah Physics or chemical engineering
    Ah very interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geniequeen48)
    Ah very interesting!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I would marry anyone regardless of their ethinicity, whether their brown, white, black, green, purple. You catch my drift? Sorry if that sounds rude though
    Oh yes I understand,
    In that case I know there starting to send people to Mars soon, get ready to go you might be able to look for a green or purple meerman! 😀

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes I understand,
    In that case I know there starting to send people to Mars soon, get ready to go you might be able to look for a green or purple meerman! 😀
    Lool I'm actually more interested in that than girls

ReputationRep:
    Lool I'm actually more interested in that than girls
    What going to Mars?

ReputationRep:
    What going to Mars?
    Yep but I'm also scared as I won't see my mum

ReputationRep:
    Why do Afghans tend to be so nationalistic, proud of their culture, country etc compared to others?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, are you asking what its like living in afghanistan or as an afghan?
    How it's like living in Afghanistan was what I was asking. Sorry for not being clear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravenous)
    Why do Afghans tend to be so nationalistic, proud of their culture, country etc compared to others?
    Lool I actually don't know why, but I don't like my culture at time. I mainly dislike afghan communities where parents force their daughters to wear hijabs because of what other afghans will say about their child and not because of Islam. I'm not saying it's right to to force any child to wear the hijab, it should be their choice but my point is afghans care more about what other people think than what Islam says.

ReputationRep:
    Yep but I'm also scared as I won't see my mum
    Ah I wouldn't want to go to space, it's too long, I wouldn't want to spend my whole life on a spaceship.
    Well you could always take her 😂
    Another question for you, how are you at cooking afghan food?

ReputationRep:
    Ah I wouldn't want to go to space, it's too long, I wouldn't want to spend my whole life on a spaceship.
    Well you could always take her 😂
    Another question for you, how are you at cooking afghan food?
    Lool I'm too scared, I think I will be the one responsible for her death.
    Hmm I can cook bolani, plain rice, still need work on making palaw and mantu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jibola240)
    How it's like living in Afghanistan was what I was asking. Sorry for not being clear.
    It's better than I thought to be honest and every time I went it was even better. I remember we had kebab at a restaurant on top of a mountain, the view was just incredible. There were some bad sides to afghanistan like people staring at you (especially the little kids, I love kids but these ones just annoyed and made me want to slap them with my slipper), getting constantly asked when I'm going to get married, how many kids I'm going to have (these were questions mostly my relatives asked). So if you do get a chance to visit it, go seriously you will also be much more grateful for what you have

ReputationRep:
    Lool I'm too scared, I think I will be the one responsible for her death.
    Hmm I can cook bolani, plain rice, still need work on making palaw and mantu.
    Oohhh Bolani I had that once a while ago, my mates mum made it for me, it's a nice snack actually cause it's light. I'm not actually afghan though so I don't know the different foods that well. What's mantu?

ReputationRep:
    Oohhh Bolani I had that once a while ago, my mates mum made it for me, it's a nice snack actually cause it's light. I'm not actually afghan though so I don't know the different foods that well. What's mantu?
    Oh lol I assumed you were afghan, mantu is afghan dumpings and yeah I like it with chai. By the way I make my roti round

ReputationRep:
    If you met Tony Blair what would you say to him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duncan2012)
    If you met Tony Blair what would you say to him?
    I would ask him to come to my house for dinner and watch indian dramas with my mum

ReputationRep:
    Oh lol I assumed you were afghan, mantu is afghan dumpings and yeah I like it with chai. By the way I make my roti round
    No I'm not afghan, I just know a few words here and there
    Well they sound nice the dumplings do, I might expand my cooking now to the afghan cuisine.
    Haha you joker, round roti that's good for a guy you know, I'm still in training there slightly oval for me lool😆

ReputationRep:
    No I'm not afghan, I just know a few words here and there
    Well they sound nice the dumplings do, I might expand my cooking now to the afghan cuisine.
    Haha you joker, round roti that's good for a guy you know, I'm still in training there slightly oval for me lool😆
    Ukhti you need to improve otherwise no guy would want to marry you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.