Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Seriously angry at being told to do drugs test. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Wolf)
    yes that is the benefit of flying privately
    it is nice to do i get the full works now i call the airport and get the cheap option
    chauffeured bentley
    champagne pre-flight
    open bar and a medium steak and chips on the plane
    chauffeured car to my hotel once we land
    ok it £2,000 each way or £3,000 as a package but well worth it
    considering

ReputationRep:
    When I went to Berlin with my school, 3 people including me drug swabbed and patted down. All of us are mixed-race or black.

Coincidence?

Hmmmmmm

EDIT: On the way back from Berlin by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    it is nice to do i get the full works now i call the airport and get the cheap option
    chauffeured bentley
    champagne pre-flight
    open bar and a medium steak and chips on the plane
    chauffeured car to my hotel once we land
    ok it £2,000 each way or £3,000 as a package but well worth it
    considering
    yeah sounds decent.

I usually have video consoles/ bed etc. I could sit in the cockpit after flight, see pilot etc. All that other stuff. No safety bs either/none of that crap to turn phone off etc.

ReputationRep:
    yeah sounds decent.

I usually have video consoles/ bed etc. I could sit in the cockpit after flight, see pilot etc. All that other stuff. No safety bs either/none of that crap to turn phone off etc.
    that the advantage of not using a corporate business service
    it's good for networking i remember selling a gold vacheron constantin over the mid-atlantic cash in hand and a part exchanged stainless steel rolex (best bit was that my accountant said i didn't have to pay tax and we were not in a registered land zone during the transaction)
    i am always the youngest guy on board

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Well, she clearly has excellent memory, being able to perfectly recall a 14 hour "nightmare".

Also, she really knows her stuff, since she keeps on making claims without referring to any pesky objective facts.

Good article. I rate it 9/11.
    It's not invented, it's a routine process for Israeli authorities: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-...e_b_93966.html

The goal is probably to disgust these people from coming again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    that the advantage of not using a corporate business service
    it's good for networking i remember selling a gold vacheron constantin over the mid-atlantic cash in hand and a part exchanged stainless steel rolex (best bit was that my accountant said i didn't have to pay tax and we were not in a registered land zone during the transaction)
    i am always the youngest guy on board
    true, interesting. Arises whether a crime could occur in airspace, over no fixed region.

Yeah usually the same for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    I went to Argentina once and they did unnecessary searches, No idea why.

One of the two guards said to the other "escoria británic" and the other guard laughed, No idea why.

This is another place I would not recommend going.
    So they basically called you a ****/scum?

Wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    The thing is that they ask very intrusive questions and make a lot of racial profiling.

Read this story: http://mondoweiss.net/2012/06/do-you...at-ben-gurion/
    **** that's ****ed up, there's no way I'd have accessed my email account for anyone. I'd have just said to deport me there and then.

ReputationRep:
    true, interesting. Arises whether a crime could occur in airspace, over no fixed region.

Yeah usually the same for me.
    it depends but as long as it wasn't against the geneva convention, human rights act or anything set in place by nato and other authorities
    but say tax avoidance and common thief wouldn't be criminal

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.