Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Good thing about being on the PC is that you can store all generations of games on one system
    Lucky you then eh
    This is a completely different type of game but have you tried any of the Uncharted games?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ElaArslan)
    Lucky you then eh
    This is a completely different type of game but have you tried any of the Uncharted games?
    I've watched my friend play it, not my sort of thing tbh. I don't have an incredibly varied taste in games truth be told :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I hope so too, but its very unlikely.. The only reason why Infinate Warfare will sell is only because it comes with COD4 remastered, but they will manage to fk it up hense it being 'remastered' lmao.
    That annoys me. I guess COD infinite warfare developers, knew the game looked quite crap in completion and will receive quite a hostile reception from gamers and reviewers. Thus in a bid to prevent low sales of the game, bundle it with COD Modern Warfare remastered - something many nostalgic gamers and reviewers would like.

The sales rates will be higher as its full of 11 year olds screaming down the mic😂 Anyway battlefield looks good I'm actually very interested now
    I'm just glad Battlefield 1, isn't an exclusive to say Xbox, but also available for PS4 and PC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I've watched my friend play it, not my sort of thing tbh. I don't have an incredibly varied taste in games truth be told :lol:
    Clearly hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by string56)
    That annoys me. I guess COD infinite warfare developers, knew the game looked quite crap in completion and will receive quite a hostile reception from gamers and reviewers. Thus in a bid to prevent low sales of the game, bundle it with COD Modern Warfare remastered - something many nostalgic gamers and reviewers would like.

I'm just glad Battlefield 1, isn't an exclusive to say Xbox, but also available for PS4 and PC :^_^:
    The real question is, will you buy Infinate Warfare?

ReputationRep:
    The real question is, will you buy Infinate Warfare?
    Don't know :bebored:. Don't want to. But do want CoD 4 remastered. Also want Battlefield 1. I ain't gonna break the wallet. Probably will borrow CoD 4 from a friend, if they have it.

You? What game will you prioritise for purchase?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by string56)
    Don't know :bebored:. Don't want to. But do want CoD 4 remastered. Also want Battlefield 1. I ain't gonna break the wallet. Probably will borrow CoD 4 from a friend, if they have it.

You? What game will you prioritise for purchase?
    I don't even buy games, it depends on which one my brother gets, that's the one I'll be stuck with I guess hah. But I would have bought Battlefield for sure if I had a choice!

ReputationRep:
    Looks like trash , overtaken Justin Bieber's Baby on most dislikes lmao

BO1 Zombies was by far the best , miss it ;(

ReputationRep:
    Its will be ****. Hope they dont meet their profit target

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 22, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.