Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    nope, nope, and nope I absolutely love the fact that my bf understands. I love him, but I just don't want to, for personal reasons. Love =/ sex, not many guys get it these days.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Abbey15)
    I choose to sit in reading these strange conversations, dislike the idea of waking up in a strangers house hungover, so looks like you guys are my sunday morning company 😂
    Awkward the quote broke lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Awkward the quote broke lol.
    Cut me some slack, ive been studying all day my eyes might aswell be square..😂
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Cut me some slack, ive been studying all day my eyes might aswell be square..😂
    Offensive, nerd stereotype right there.

ReputationRep:
    Nopee.

ReputationRep:
    Nope <3

No reason other than not finding the right person - and I'm fine wit dat :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Offensive, nerd stereotype right there.
    Eh i guess i am a nerd..but certainly not what everyone these days labels us 😊
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Eh i guess i am a nerd..but certainly not what everyone these days labels us 😊
    I'd advise to stay off TSR, it's really damaging to your health.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 12 and what is this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I'm 12 and what is this
    You needn't worry, young child :console:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    God, I wish them good luck.
    That baby will have 30 A* GCSEs and 15 A Levels at A*' alongside a PhD from Harvard aged two lol.

ReputationRep:
    That baby will have 30 A* GCSEs and 15 A Levels at A*' alongside a PhD from Harvard aged two lol.
    It better be in Medicine - we both know what the relatives will say :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    nope
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    It better be in Medicine - we both know what the relatives will say :rolleyes:
    Hell no, it will be Women's Studies.

ReputationRep:
    No, I haven't.
    I remarkably have the choice to do it in the upcoming week-off, but I'm really starting to break away from the idea. I feel like I'll hate myself and lose any self-respect that I actually had before. I'm sure it would feel great, but it's that feeling you get straight after ejaculation that makes you hate yourself, and to think that the feeling would multiply by a hundred after sexual intercourse. Am I the only one who feels like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosemondtan)
    nope, nope, and nope I absolutely love the fact that my bf understands. I love him, but I just don't want to, for personal reasons. Love =/ sex, not many guys get it these days.
    Thats so cute :cute: thats the spirit
    Thats kinda guy i prefer who isnt fussy about sex

ReputationRep:
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    No but a girl hugged me at a party once... her hair was so... soft :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I don't have the desire to do engage in such behaviour. It seems boring and burdensome.

ReputationRep:
    No but when I do I'll make a celebratory thread on TSR.

Spoiler:
    Show
    XD joking!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.