Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woody_Pigeon)
    Somewhat legally and biologically dubious.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But, going back to what you actually mean by it, could lead to the human race going extinct due to waves of women having dogs instead of children.
    Now that is a world i want to live in

ReputationRep:
    Who is going to give you a back rub after a long day? The dog you bought? Who is gonna tell you you look beautiful when you feel ugly? Who is gonna be there for you no matter what? Your girl mates will soon get a bit annoyed at your neediness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahsez)
    As a woman I honestly don't feel like I need a man relationship wise. What could a man offer me?

I make my own money and pay my own bills. I have a nice car. Kids? Sperm donor or just buy a dog. Sex? Vibrator(most men are rubbish in bed) or a FWB would do. protection? Police(note: 2 women a week are killed by their partners so maybe we need protection from them instead) . I can fix my own thing -well I can change a bulb, do the D.I,Y etc

Conversation? I get that at work and with friends. Emotional comfort? Women are better at it so one of my female friends will do.
    With an attitude like that, you certainly shouldn't be in a relationship, so it looks like you'll get what you want! Everyone wins. We're happy you have enough self-knowledge and understanding that you know you shouldn't be in a relationship and wish you the best of luck with your life.

ReputationRep:
    That's all very well and good, but your theory falls apart when it comes to opening pickle jars. Good luck when you're trying to open a brand new jar of pickles and all the men have been rounded up and euthanized.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever man, suck it up. Not all guys are bad, perhaps you haven't met the right person yet?

ReputationRep:
    To instill discipline into your children, which the vast majority of single-mothers are evidently incapable of doing.

ReputationRep:
    Now now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaquille O'Feel)
    That's all very well and good, but your theory falls apart when it comes to opening pickle jars. Good luck when you're trying to open a brand new jar of pickles and all the men have been rounded up and euthanized.
    :shh: One of her "female friends" will come to the rescue :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Of course women need men. And men need women too. At least, if you want to be a functional society.

Things women often become around a man that loves them:

- More confident.
    - They worry less/become less nuerotic (because let's face it, most women need a (metaphorical) slap to calm down and know everything will be ok from time to time)
    - More adventurous.
    - More secure/sense of self-worth increases.
    - Makes them less *****y/gossipy.
    - More caring
    - Happier

Things men often become around a woman that loves them:

- Less selfish
    - More confident
    - More settled. Less partying/sleeping around etc
    - More mature
    - Happier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahsez)
    As a woman I honestly don't feel like I need a man relationship wise. What could a man offer me?

I make my own money and pay my own bills. I have a nice car. Kids? Sperm donor or just buy a dog. Sex? Vibrator(most men are rubbish in bed) or a FWB would do. protection? Police(note: 2 women a week are killed by their partners so maybe we need protection from them instead) . I can fix my own thing -well I can change a bulb, do the D.I,Y etc

Conversation? I get that at work and with friends. Emotional comfort? Women are better at it so one of my female friends will do.
    I am a male from SPain and very much agree with this post!!!!!11!!!!!1!11

ReputationRep:
    ITT: Extremist Feminism and Rational people, infer what you will.

ReputationRep:
    Totally agree on this. Men are useless. All they do is give you grief. Cant even keep their **** in their pants for 5 mins. Cheaters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariaa17)
    Totally agree on this. Men are useless. All they do is give you grief. Cant even keep their **** in their pants for 5 mins. Cheaters.
    Lol you keep believing that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yee You can reproduce asexually anyway. Dont need men do you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fish40)
    Lol you keep believing that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah i will. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i will. Thanks
    Soooo, you are basing your assumptions on...what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmNero)
    Soooo, you are basing your assumptions on...what?
    On steve, bob, jack and harry

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i will. Thanks
    Well I guess you know a lot of bad men

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been cheated on 5 times and don't use that as a basis for generalising all women. I'd advise you to take the same mindset, otherwise you'll be known as "that bitter old ***** with 74 cats who hasn't been nailed for several decades".

It's this reasoning that will see many western women bitter and alone.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.