Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Vegan_)
    Do you need to learn any country case studies for your exam board? If so, which countries are you learning?
    I think it's wise to learn a few statistics etc for a couple of countries. I tend to do the Global Context question as opposed to the EU one, so for my AS retake I learnt a few facts such as how Japan has a current account surplus but stagflation, and how the fluctuations in its exchange rate and Abenomics have had little effect, as well as how India imports 75% of its oil etc. For ECON4 I'm going to learn more about the EU. I think China and America would be safe bets as well, and of course, the UK!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    I think it's wise to learn a few statistics etc for a couple of countries. I tend to do the Global Context question as opposed to the EU one, so for my AS retake I learnt a few facts such as how Japan has a current account surplus but stagflation, and how the fluctuations in its exchange rate and Abenomics have had little effect, as well as how India imports 75% of its oil etc. For ECON4 I'm going to learn more about the EU. I think China and America would be safe bets as well, and of course, the UK!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for your reply! If you've made any notes on them, would you please be able to upload them here (and quote me)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey bruh could you help me out on how technological change has affected markets?

Preferably posting in http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4172266 to get the thread going.
    thanks m8

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.