Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sazx12)
    For q3 i put down to please big business, control and coordinate workers, and that it was done in order to prepare for autarky.

Idk if the one about autarky is correct because I couldn't think about anything else so I kinda guessed haha.
    Control and coordinate is something most people put down so I think you're safe with that. But autarky is a good one too, as long as you explained it really well to answer the q, I wouldn't worry too much 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syeda111)
    Yeah I mean that was one of the paras I put for 3 but I don't think I explained it well enough. And yes same, 4 was worded like a ***** so it was hard to understand what exactly we were supposed to answer. I completely agree, the source qs were great, the sources were easy to use and the question was super straightforward so it was sweet ✌🏽️
    I wouldn't worry about it too much because it sounds like they linked.. Yeh I feel like question 4 just won't be as good as the exam board anticipated, I needed a lot more time on it too! My hand was so dead by the end of the exams hahha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeffC)
    I wouldn't worry about it too much because it sounds like they linked.. Yeh I feel like question 4 just won't be as good as the exam board anticipated, I needed a lot more time on it too! My hand was so dead by the end of the exams hahha
    Yeah I agree! Lol I spent way too long on the source qs, so I literally had to rush the last two 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syeda111)
    Yeah I agree! Lol I spent way too long on the source qs, so I literally had to rush the last two 😂
    That's what I did! Since doing A2 History I have pretty much forgot how to do AS hahaha

ReputationRep:
    The exam was much better than when i took it last year! I'm more pleased than anything tbh. Hope it went well for everyone Good luck with any other upcoming exams x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprinklesofwho)
    The exam was much better than when i took it last year! I'm more pleased than anything tbh. Hope it went well for everyone Good luck with any other upcoming exams x
    I completely agree! Good luck for any others exams too

ReputationRep:
    What did people put down for the source 12 marker?

I said that the sources were more dis-similar than similar because whilst the both agreed on the fact that experiencing youth groups as a member was enjoyable, Source B had a more pessimistic outlook on youth groups once the author said they had become a leader in the HJ or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sazx12)
    What did people put down for the source 12 marker?

I said that the sources were more dis-similar than similar because whilst the both agreed on the fact that experiencing youth groups as a member was enjoyable, Source B had a more pessimistic outlook on youth groups once the author said they had become a leader in the HJ or whatever.
    Yeh I said one suggested fanatic commitment and the other suggested they had doubts, another difference was the source b suggested the inabilities of the regime to change youth whereas source A stated it was a successful model. And the one similiarty i said was that they both tried to create a volksgemeinschaft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeffC)
    That's what I did! Since doing A2 History I have pretty much forgot how to do AS hahaha
    Same here , I didn't have much time to do 4 properly as I concluded it but I didn't write like enough points as in why I disagreed with the statement made

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maz96)
    Same here , I didn't have much time to do 4 properly as I concluded it but I didn't write like enough points as in why I disagreed with the statement made

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I wouldn't worry about it, what do you study for A2 history?

ReputationRep:
    Hi did anyone do q5 and 6 if so what did you put?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 28, 2016

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.