Homeland's bizarre thoughts. Watch

bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Why does the school year start in September and not in January when the actual New Year is?
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
Why does the school year start in September and not in January when the actual New Year is?
'Cus we want long Summer holidays, not snowless Christmas holidays.

Spoiler:
Show
You know you'd be in the year below me if they did that? :eek3:
bulgylau
You know what, I was thinking and I was wondering what if I made this thread a blog thread? I don't really have a lot to talk about regarding one fixed topic, but I do have a lot to say about different things.

What do you all think? Should I do it? Would you read it? :holmes:

Spoiler:
Show
TheOtherSide. CoolCavy z33 iEthan FrenchUnicorn ||TheUnknown|| Boss_Rhythm Alexion mariam687 ForestShadow hezzlington Axel Johann
Spoiler:
Show
I tagged you guys because 1) I quickly glanced over the who I'm following section and 2) I feel you are the people to most likely read the blog, if I start one

I guess it would probably be about daily life, my travelling experiences, my hospital work experience and perhaps some other stuff. There would definitely be a blog post a week...
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You know what, I was thinking and I was wondering what if I made this thread a blog thread? I don't really have a lot to talk about regarding one fixed topic, but I do have a lot to say about different things.

I guess it would probably be about daily life, my travelling experiences, my hospital work experience and perhaps some other stuff. There would definitely be a blog post a week...
:dontknow: If it's interesting enough, probably. :yep:
hezzlington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Spoiler:
Show
TheOtherSide. CoolCavy z33 iEthan FrenchUnicorn ||TheUnknown|| Boss_Rhythm Alexion mariam687 ForestShadow hezzlington Axel Johann
Spoiler:
Show
I tagged you guys because 1) I quickly glanced over the who I'm following section and 2) I feel you are the people to most likely read the blog, if I start one

I'd rather read a blog about a whole variety of topics to be honest, I sort of thought this was your 'blog' already.

I'd read it
bulgylau
Why do some bottled waters cost more than others? Water is water at the end of the day...
hezzlington
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why do some bottled waters cost more than others? Water is water at the end of the day...

Or are they..?
bulgylau
(Original post by hezzlington)
I'd rather read a blog about a whole variety of topics to be honest, I sort of thought this was your 'blog' already.

I'd read it
I'll keep a tally of people who seem interested in it :yep: yeah the blogs about mental health and stuff are really interesting, I think mine would be more miscellaneous life thoughts...:moon:

Spoiler:
Show
in hindsight this does seem like quite a bloggy thread title, but I was literally thinking the most bizarre things last night
inhuman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is a futon an acceptable alternative to a bed :holmes:
Some large athletes are known to have specially made futons, so yes in the right circumstances they are more than just acceptable.
bulgylau

Or are they..?
I can't stand plain fizzy water
hezzlington
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can't stand plain fizzy water
You wouldn't ever buy Voss? (it's still or sparkling) but very expensive
bulgylau
You wouldn't ever buy Voss? (it's still or sparkling) but very expensive
I would buy the still...just never sparkling...

I usually just drink Volvic :erm: I remember we always used to drink pellegrino lmao
Paracosm
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I'd be up for reading this! :teeth: I could probably move this to Blogs if you're also up for it? Let me know
z33
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I would read!
bulgylau
(Original post by iEthan)
I'd be up for reading this! :teeth: I could probably move this to Blogs if you're also up for it? Let me know
You know what Ethan. GO FOR IT.

Why must I wait for the validation of TSR peers? I think it's about time I took the plunge and did something. And if it doesn't work out then hey ho, that's life. We win some and lose some.

NOW GO OUT THERE AND MOVE MY THREAD TO THE BLOGS SECTION.

Expectation:
Spoiler:
Show

Reality
Spoiler:
Show
bulgylau
(Original post by z33)
I would read!
Weally? :puppyeyes:
z33
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Weally? :puppyeyes:
yeahh! duhhhhhhh of course i would read smh
bulgylau
(Original post by z33)
yeahh! duhhhhhhh of course i would read smh

Hmmm maybe I should write my first blog post now? :dance:
Paracosm
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You know what Ethan. GO FOR IT.

Why must I wait for the validation of TSR peers? I think it's about time I took the plunge and did something. And if it doesn't work out then hey ho, that's life. We win some and lose some.

NOW GO OUT THERE AND MOVE MY THREAD TO THE BLOGS SECTION.

Expectation:
Spoiler:
Show
Reality
Spoiler:
Show
Guess whose thread has a snazzy new home? :ahee:
bulgylau
(Original post by iEthan)
Guess whose thread has a snazzy new home? :ahee:
My thread?

Thanks Ethan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (157)
13.25%
Excited (106)
8.95%
Worried (217)
18.31%
Terrified (276)
23.29%
Meh (94)
7.93%
Confused (32)
2.7%