I am being bullied because I am deaf. Watch

toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by get a half life)
if you don't mind me asking how deaf ate you? I'm moderately deaf in one ear and profoundly in the other
i have serve to profound sensorineural hearing loss. i can hear better in my left ear than my right ear.
Wordnerd2
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't worry I hate spoilers. It's about q small girl and interestingly is narrated by death, it tells the story of her family hiding from the Germans. Here is a link to a book website with the boom since I'm bad at summarising:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19063.The_Book_Thief

Posted from TSR Mobile
cookiemonster15
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lukey0071)
Everyone making fun of my hearings and my voice and after that, they keep saying its banter.
WTF is wrong with this society?
Everyone should respect each other.
What the hell? Why would people even do that, people can be such scum sometimes..
theunitedGOAT
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Everyone making fun of my hearings and my voice and after that, they keep saying its banter.
It's better than being blind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwRrm7AIuaA
lukey0071
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by animeamanda1412)
forget them, the b*tches ain't worth your time
Exactly, why would I want them in my time? Such a waste of time to hang around with these guys because they don't know what's going to happen in life.
lukey0071
Rep:
?
(Original post by get a half life)
Exactly. Have you always been deaf ?
I have been deaf since 3 months old where I was attacked by a meningitis.
I just hope that there will be a cure for deafness if not, always keep being happy.
fatima17k
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Exactly, why would I want them in my time? Such a waste of time to hang around with these guys because they don't know what's going to happen in life.
I'm sure you'll meet someone who doesn't chat sh*t about something you can't help
niv1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That is really not acceptable, ignore them they don't seem like the sort of people that are worth your attention.
lukey0071
Rep:
?
(Original post by cookiemonster15)
What the hell? Why would people even do that, people can be such scum sometimes..
They always be scum all the time.

I know, I don't know why would people don't treat everyone the same?
lukey0071
Rep:
?
(Original post by animeamanda1412)
I'm sure you'll meet someone who doesn't chat sh*t about something you can't help

Thanks I really hope to meet someone who treated me the same as everyone and doesn't talk crap like Donald trump, ha
fatima17k
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks I really hope to meet someone who treated me the same as everyone and doesn't talk crap like Donald trump, ha
lmaoo yass xDD
lukey0071
Rep:
?
(Original post by niv1234)
That is really not acceptable, ignore them they don't seem like the sort of people that are worth your attention.
They don't have my attention but the people gets their attention like one of the bully got a girlfriend, I was like why? And at the moument, I thought they doing it to get more attention and that's not nice to me and everyone who got the same experience with different disability.
abc_123_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It is actually heartbreaking how *****y and terrible society has become. I can't believe people would do this to you because any form of bullying is just wrong. Tbh bullies are usually people who are really insecure about themselves and are low enough to take out their anger on someone else to make them feel more secure. What they're doing is seriously scummy and unfair but joke will be on them when they're older and probably have crappy jobs etc because nobody likes them and you will be succeeding xx
Hope the bullying stops good luck xx
lukey0071
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wordnerd2)
Don't worry I hate spoilers. It's about q small girl and interestingly is narrated by death, it tells the story of her family hiding from the Germans. Here is a link to a book website with the boom since I'm bad at summarising:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19063.The_Book_Thief

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, this book is remarkable, I will buy it, this book looks interesting to read.

So you want to go to Asian countries in your gap year, I think it's a good idea because there's so many things to explore in this world, I want to go to Thailand because it's looks so awesome because of animals.
Wordnerd2
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes the book thief is one of my favourite books and yes I love the wildlife too and I guess I just want to immerse into culture

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Beat the **** out of them will be the last thing that I would do if the bullies continue.
Then I'll do it mate where are the little *******s.
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How long has this been.going on? Tell your head, nobody should be tolerating ******* bullies, nobody has that right!

Posted from TSR Mobile
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 0to100)
Then I'll do it mate where are the little *******s.
Ikr, I would do that, to support a friend. That is so horrible to do that to someone! How dare they! That is absolutely atrocious behaviour, like. Hand em' over to me, there's a park around the corner, plenty of space to beat em' up. But keep your chin up no matter what, because the more you let them affect you, the worse it's gonaa get. If you show no bother, they'll get bored and move on to someone else, or something. So stay strong! I'm always here to talk if you wish!
lukey0071
Rep:
?
(Original post by abc_123_)
It is actually heartbreaking how *****y and terrible society has become. I can't believe people would do this to you because any form of bullying is just wrong. Tbh bullies are usually people who are really insecure about themselves and are low enough to take out their anger on someone else to make them feel more secure. What they're doing is seriously scummy and unfair but joke will be on them when they're older and probably have crappy jobs etc because nobody likes them and you will be succeeding xx
Hope the bullying stops good luck xx
Yes that's true like they will work in KFC, I really want to go into KFC and see one of the bullies, I will say 100 Big Macs with 55 cokes ***** and give them a pence.

I really want to get a revenge, a good revenge.
abc_123_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes that's true like they will work in KFC, I really want to go into KFC and see one of the bullies, I will say 100 Big Macs with 55 cokes ***** and give them a pence.

I really want to get a revenge, a good revenge.
But then they'll take too long to make your order and you'll complain to their boss and walk out without paying xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (38)
14.67%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (37)
14.29%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (54)
20.85%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (98)
37.84%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (14)
5.41%
No particular grades needed (18)
6.95%