Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Not sure why I should be envious of anyone living in London when I live in the greatest area of the UK (the entirety of it outside of London) tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Is a man defined by where he lives, or he way he lives?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7GANGZ)
    As if you could afford to live in Mayfair lol. It's only W1K and W1J that are worth living in IMO - and even those are not friendly for people to actually live in, they're mostly for 5 star hotels.
    As if you could afford to live in a proper part of Kensington, lol. I'm sure you can find a nice parking bay for £40k which would just about suit you, and perhaps you could get planning permission to extend in order to make room for your ego.

ReputationRep:
    I live in W8. The richest postcode in the country. Kensington.
    my postcode is good
    TN8 6DD

ReputationRep:
    You don't even know me you idiot.

I'm a Oxbridge graduate with a first class degree.

You and your family are probably not rich enough to live in W8. Maybe W14 or somewhere *****y like that.
    hey there, I think you're being inconsiderate toward those who do not live in such an 'amazing' place. I'm sure there are people who r out there who wants to live in a place like yours but can't due to some circumstances. Also, saying someone isn't rich enough is just rude. Imagine if you weren't rich and saw that comment, what would you think? Some people aren't rich and it's not that they want to be poor, they may have had an inevitable or unavoidable incident that made them poor.
    I'm happy to know that you are happy about where you live, and you have the right to b happy. and a first in oxbridge is a great thing. But I just felt that it's wrong to be classifying people especially in a community like tsr.

ReputationRep:
    I live in W8. The richest postcode in the country. Kensington.
    Is there really a prison in Kensington?

ReputationRep:
    And they say Classism doesn't exist....

Does OP even realise what he sounds like ? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tuquid)
    And they say Classism doesn't exist....

Does OP even realise what he sounds like ? XD
    Sorry OP...

• Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    No, no you don't.

ReputationRep:
    You don't even know me you idiot.

I'm a Oxbridge graduate with a first class degree.

You and your family are probably not rich enough to live in W8. Maybe W14 or somewhere *****y like that.
    don't you dare insult my postcode (W14). and i find it preposterous that you think your postcode makes you a better person somehow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parallax Error)
    don't you dare insult my postcode (W14). and i find it preposterous that you think your postcode makes you a better person somehow.
    Agreed. The place of living doesn't take you anywhere, it's the personality

ReputationRep:
    You really need to get out there more...
    Living in W8 or W8ing to live?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.