Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by mariam687)
well, at least you dint have a go at him ahaha, i probably would LOL

well, at least the exam has been over n done with
I've had far too many rows with my professor since I started and I think I shot myself in the foot like one professor (who I'd never consider anyway for a reference) implied he'd never give me a reference in front of the whole class. He said "most of you are great, I'd write a novel for you if I could if you asked me for a reference." Then he named some and said, "But others... you can ask...but it won't be a reference it'll just be me saying you went here, end of." And he refused to look at me. Prick. lol
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 0to100)
:c

He just hinted the answers, ppl, calm down
LOOL not fairr, lucky sh**
shawtyb
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
Some unis use the semester system.

Posted from TSR Mobile
really? i thought it was a states thing :/
Twinpeaks
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by shawtyb)
nope.
u cant b at uni surely?
also, didnt think brummies or anyone in the uk for that matter uses the word semester?
Everyone uses the word semester at my uni :dontknow:

Also, I thought lectures weren't allowed to be in the exam anyway for this very reason.
soIiIoquy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've had far too many rows with my professor since I started and I think I shot myself in the foot like one professor (who I'd never consider anyway for a reference) implied he'd never give me a reference in front of the whole class. He said "most of you are great, I'd write a novel for you if I could if you asked me for a reference." Then he named some and said, "But others... you can ask...but it won't be a reference it'll just be me saying you went here, end of." And he refused to look at me. Prick. lol

i hate people like that.. make me sick

"prick" u summed him up gd xD
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Forget all these haters man. Good on you. Hope you pass 😊
Cheers

Some unis use the semester system.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I mean really. And I might not even be going to a uni in brum lol I think it's her way of asking me which uni I go to so she can find me
shawtyb
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Twinpeaks)

Also, I thought lectures weren't allowed to be in the exam anyway for this very reason.
how odd, we use the term 'term' lol

Cheers

I mean really. And I might not even be going to a uni in brum lol I think it's her way of asking me which uni I go to so she can find me
haa cute!
AlvlVictim
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
:c

He just hinted the answers, ppl, calm down
Once our invigilator let us last 4-5 students cheat from each other(Islamiat test Essay type answer) but that was like in grade 8 or 9
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Twinpeaks)

Yea we use the semester system as well and invigilators can be lecturers and the particular lecturer can and has been present for me...
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
how odd, we use the term 'term' lol

haa cute!
Never been called "cute" before but is that the reason? lol Well we use both but semester is more specific for the sections within terms like semester 1 or something.
XOR_
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's not that serious, no one was in the room as I was the last person left which is why he waited till then. Idk if he'll mark me for that like "I gave him that answer." But if he does I'll say he gave me the answers like fail me, then I snitch :\ I didn't ask him to but he really wanted to leave like he booked it, didn't hold the door open nothing. And I'm pissed because I really did study.
:bawling:
shawtyb
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Never been called "cute" before but is that the reason? lol Well we use both but semester is more specific for the sections within terms like semester 1 or something.
so like within a term youd have two semesters? obviously not a correct example but an example none the less
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Saad69)
Once our invigilator let us last 4-5 students cheat from each other(Islamiat test Essay type answer) but that was like in grade 8 or 9
I mean they sometimes go against protocol like my professor for another test someone's phone went off with seri on their phone answering a question from the paper and everyone was like :OOO loool sand the professor just smiled and shook his head and went back to his work so I wasn't surprised he came over and helped me tbh
shawtyb
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by XOR_)
no dont!!!!!!
legit the worst part when he was holding the door!
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by XOR_)
lol whatever man I'm just emphasising that he wanted to book out which is why he hinted the answers as I were taking too long
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Cheers

Hope you pass!!!!!!!! Haters gonaa hate broo.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
so like within a term youd have two semesters? obviously not a correct example but an example none the less
What system do you use, do you not use semester? lol
There's Spring term and semester 2, fall term was semester 1 then there's summer term.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
Hope you pass!!!!!!!! Haters gonaa hate broo.
Aw cheers bab
Lychee628
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good luck mate! Forget the haters haha
shawtyb
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What system do you use, do you not use semester? lol
There's Spring term and semester 2, fall term was semester 1 then there's summer term.
we use term lol as in term 1 term 2 etc
too much american for me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (308)
30.95%
The paper was reasonable (404)
40.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
15.98%
It was TERRIBLE (124)
12.46%

Watched Threads