Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariaa17)
    No i dumped them because neither of them were on my level.
    on your league of legends level?
    #420SyndraIt

ReputationRep:
    No, because you sounds so doubtful; you're not sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
    A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bul*****ing 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
    He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
    I'm 16 and he's in the year above, but I don't know whether I should ?
    Nope, bad influence. Coming from a 17 year old.

ReputationRep:
    Do whatever you want so long as you're safe HOWEVER if he hardly knows you and he's telling you what he's done with these other girls then it's highly likely he'll tell others about what he's done with you, and if you have mutual friends who you may not want knowing then it's probably best not to.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't give any guy head even if they paid me a million pounds
    You're boring

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't give any guy head even if they paid me a million pounds
    So why ask if you should give this guy head?

lol.

ReputationRep:
    do you actually want to deep down why don't you just get a boyfriend? It kind of blows my mind just because he suggested it that you are now considering it

ReputationRep:
    How about it be the other way around, you'd be more satisfied

ReputationRep:
    You sound so dumb. I think troll.

ReputationRep:
    No that would be stupid

ReputationRep:
    No. He's probably lying. You would be doing it for nothing.

ReputationRep:
    'do you want to do the same'

his getting notches on the post and your nothing more then a statistic

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
    A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bul*****ing 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
    He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
    Don't do it! If he's directly asking you for sexual favours then your not someone he respects so why should you respect him and his need for blowjobs? If I were you I'd just tell everyone in your school how he's desperately asking you for sex and make him look like a creepy wimp, that should make him back off. If a guy truly wants to be with you then he'll wait for you to suck him off without adding pressure to the situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    do you actually want to deep down why don't you just get a boyfriend? It kind of blows my mind just because he suggested it that you are now considering it
    Since when is Karl Pilkington so clever? Your meant to be an Idiot abroad!

ReputationRep:
    What the **** is wrong with you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you had to even ask, shows that you shouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    No way was this coincidence...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    You're boring
    Bye.

ReputationRep:
    Oh honey, he sounds like a proper dipshit.

Like grade-A you're going to feel embarrassed you did anything with him in 5~10 years from now, and probably bad about yourself right after and for a while then.

I mean if you really wanna just suck some **** then go for it, everyone has their horny teenage mistakes, but if you think there's a decent relationship out of this, or he is going to be a gentleman and you're going to feel better for the effort, it doesn't sound like it.

As long as you're aware he's a douche and he will be a douche about it, then you go get yours if you want, but yeah, he probably doesn't deserve it.

ReputationRep:
    Bye.
    You cutie!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.