Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by M14B)
    Boy or girl?
    Is someone thinking of providing XD watch out for, you know, the law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    You bet
    But nerds have their charm like you can see passed the specs and into their gleaming inquisitive and world experienced eyes lol

ReputationRep:
    the world is so wierd nowadays

ReputationRep:
    I was the same at 14. To the point that I had sex with a girl I didn't really like just so I could say i'd done it. Not my proudest moment

ReputationRep:
    YOUR 14 FOUR TEEN. You have so many years ahead of you to do that. Right now the only thing that should be on your mind is your education. Coz guys will have sex with you and leave you and you'll be busy wasting your time with them then lose out on two things. Your cherry+ your career. TWO IMPORTANT C'S.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewis_GCSE)
    Come on man read my name loll
    Repent for your sins. Astagfirallah

ReputationRep:
    That awks moment when you have 14 year olds stressing over sex but when you were 14 you were stressing over whether to do triple science or not..

All these people saying they never thought about sex when they were 14.

I grew up with a very conservative background and in a culture where "sex" is like a bad word.
    When I was 14, I still thought boys and sex though. I even knew of a few people that had already had sex at that age. I never spoke about it because I was too embarrassed. I'm not saying that it's okay for 14 years olds to have sex but I've always thought it was pretty normal to develop sexual feelings at that age.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not saying that it's okay for 14 years olds to have sex but I've always thought it was pretty normal to develop sexual feelings at that age.
    Yeah I agree with this. I don't think this is a thread for the discussion of the morality of under-16 sex, but it at the same time it's pretty normal to be feeling the way the OP does at 14. Puberty and all that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 23 and what is this?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.