Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by optic123)
    Please I beg someone remind me what Q4 and Q6 were ???? My mind is going absolutely crazy over it. I think I missed those 2 questions ???
    I think it was the protease question and milk question, not sure tho

ReputationRep:
    It is definitely RER, on past papers I have seen it that ribosomes is marked wrong because they are involved in protein synthesis but they proteins are actually synthesised by the RER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pommo1996)
    Oxygenated blood leaks into the right ventricle, reducing the amount of oxygenated blood transported round the body, lowers stroke volume??
    That sounds right! not what I put haha but thank you

ReputationRep:
    i had a complete mind blank for that indicator one and put the colour of the milk would affect the ph paper, imagine 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Also for the very last question I talked about how chloride ions had a charge and oxygen doesnt

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was that the small hole between the ventricles prevents the wave of electrical activity from reaching the ventricles and so,ventricular contraction becomes less frequent-less oxygenated blood enters body

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.