Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by muslim mob Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adzkii786)
    LOOOL, I live in London, not far from Luton, and thats because the GOVERNMENT lets them in, your defenceless against a political party. And its all to do with Arab arrogance and mentality, nothing to do with religion, religion just provided them an masquerade, for political and social gain, a facade of saying "oh egpytian muslims are more superior over christian"
    Do you know where this arrogance comes from?

It is because "Allah told us so that we are more superior and better than the kufrs". So "it is ok to rape woman kufrs afterall they go to hell", "let them pay Jizya". The Arab Christian on other hand are frightened to answer to this and are outnumbered.

Having been sourounded by muslims is not easy and very dangerous.

ReputationRep:
    How is mentioning their Muslim relevant? That's like telling us what they had for breakfast that morning

Its just adds to the ignorance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biologyquestions)
    How is mentioning their Muslim relevant? That's like telling us what they had for breakfast that morning

It is a relevant fact as it is happening again and again, it also has happened regularly in the past. What someone had for breakfast is mostly mundane to all except dieticians/medical personal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dozyrosie)
    It is a relevant fact as it is happening again and again, it also has happened regularly in the past. What someone had for breakfast is mostly mundane to all except dieticians/medical personal.
    It is in no way relevant as Islam does not encourage such behavior
    People are killed everyday- do you always hear about the religion of killers? No

...ohhhh such a relevant fact

ReputationRep:
    the reason there were so few replies is because everyone knew that if they said what they thought theyd be given the racist talk

i dont give a **** though

islam is not peaceful in any way

if you disagree

prove it

ReputationRep:
    how is it relevant? are you ****ing serious??? its the entire reason this happened to start with, they werent giving her a load of **** because they didnt like her dress sense, it was because she wasnt muslim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Religion of peace does it again with their exemplary morals and logic.
    Ikr! I'm Muslim and this behaviour is disgusting and these *******s are hypocritical

ReputationRep:
    People are killed everyday- do you always hear about the religion of killers? No

Yes! We keep hearing how Islam does not allow this or that, then we keep hearing how Muslims continue to commit atrocities, and of course those who commit these atrocities are deemed not to be Muslim. The evidence actually goes opposite to these claims, the animals who commit these crimes are in fact Muslim, they are acting on their interpretation of Islam, so it seems that the fault lies with the omniscient god of Islam not being capable of producing a non-interpretive Koran.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davgen7)
    how is it relevant? are you ****ing serious??? its the entire reason this happened to start with, they werent giving her a load of **** because they didnt like her dress sense, it was because she wasnt muslim
    Your comprehension skills are sadly lacking here, try understanding what I was implying.

ReputationRep:
    Your comprehension skills are sadly lacking here, try understanding what I was implying.
    oh ****
    my comprehension skills were fine but i accidentally quoted the wrong post
    apologies

ReputationRep:

how is it relevant? are you ****ing serious??? its the entire reason this happened to start with, they werent giving her a load of **** because they didnt like her dress sense, it was because she wasnt muslim (this is the one i meant to reply to)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    come on, theres always threads like this on TSR.

there seems to be a disproportionate amount of news that are against muslims here.
    Have you ever thought about why? It's because a disproportionate number of newsworthy atrocities are committed by moslems. It's not a nice fact, but it is a fact.

(Original post by 0to100)
    Oh whatever man this is the news section, not the News about everyone except Muslims and what they literally did because it'll hurt the Muslims and sjws feelings section!
    PRSOM!

(Original post by Adzkii786)
    LOOOL, I live in London, not far from Luton, and thats because the GOVERNMENT lets them in, your defenceless against a political party. And its all to do with Arab arrogance and mentality, nothing to do with religion, religion just provided them an masquerade, for political and social gain, a facade of saying "oh egpytian muslims are more superior over christian"
    Please come to my area and say that to the gangs of "british" moslems who force Sharia law onto everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Why mention they're muslim, trying to stir up Islamophobia as is typical on this site? This women may very well have had this done to her for a reason other than religion, maybe she owed them money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)

BUT THEY SO FLUFFY :3333
    I want one. NOW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Disgusting.
    And you think staying in will quell the coming storm? By staying in we are accepting Islamification by proxy, mostly by German proxy. At least if we leave we have the chance to hold back the hordes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Have you ever thought about why? It's because a disproportionate number of newsworthy atrocities are committed by moslems. It's not a nice fact, but it is a fact.
    blah blah blah same old thing repeated again and again.

You islamophobes bore me

ReputationRep:

Well, for a start, they were outraged because the Muslim had an affair with a Christian, and so went on a rampage against Christians. All in the name of religion.

ReputationRep:

You islamophobes bore me
    Researching these things for yourself would be a far more productive use of your time than covering your ears and yelling "islamophobe."

ReputationRep:

You islamophobes bore me
    a "phobia" is an irrational fear
    now here is the problem:

a) it is not irrational in any way because muslims are accoutable for plenty of religion-related atrocities - hugely disproportional to their population - which is perfectly good reason to be afraid
    b) its not a fear for most people. im not scared of islam, i just (frankly) dont like it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.