Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think you'd survive prison? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if Oto realises that this is TSR. The student room, not Juvenile Offenders...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by longshot100)
    So do you believe that, for some reason or another, being muscular means that you're rendered unable to also be able to stab someone? I'm honestly looking forward to what comes next.
    Lmao never said a muscular person wouldn't have motor skills to operate a weapon? I'm saying you count out someone just because of size. You wouldn't last in prison for purely that naivete. You'd be the kid wanting to befriend the big guy even if he's a loner who can't fight who everyone hates, and you'd hide behind him and they'd call you out for that alone. Everyone wants the small guy under their wing anyway because they know they'd need help -__- My uncle has a napoleon complex, he's 5'8 and not very muscular and he's been in pen since 18 and he's 56 now still in pen and alive and everyone loves him lol

ReputationRep:
    Dammit I finished my popcorn need to go get some more

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if Oto realises that this is TSR. The student room, not Juvenile Offenders...
    Oh stop with the indirect quoting and taking personal jabs because you're losing the argument about PRISON. Mr caps lock.

ReputationRep:
    I'm far too emotional to survive even a day in prison tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Oh stop with the indirect quoting and taking personal jabs because you're losing the argument about PRISON. Mr caps lock.
    And the keyboard warrior of the year award goes to... 0to100 !

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know how many people there were that take this too seriously. I started the post with the connections thing, and what do people start flipping their **** about? Muscles.

What do they then try to tell me about? Connections, which is what I started with smh.
    What're you cryin for?

(Original post by d_a99)
    what are your survival tips for prison then?
    You plan on going inside?? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nayzar)
    And the keyboard warrior of the year award goes to... 0to100 !
    :star:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    I'm far too emotional to survive even a day in prison tbh
    Lol at the prison break dp though in this thread, coincidence. And yea the women's prison might even be worse tbh lol

ReputationRep:
    I have had an ex who was in prison, and a few family members...I think I could be alright-know a few tricks up my sleeve!

ReputationRep:
    Lmao never said a muscular person wouldn't have motor skills to operate a weapon? I'm saying you count out someone just because of size. You wouldn't last in prison for purely that naivete. You'd be the kid wanting to befriend the big guy even if he's a loner who can't fight who everyone hates, and you'd hide behind him and they'd call you out for that alone. Everyone wants the small guy under their wing anyway because they know they'd need help -__- My uncle has a napoleon complex, he's 5'8 and not very muscular and he's been in pen since 18 and he's 56 now still in pen and alive and everyone loves him lol
    Did I at any point say that being small means useless? I just said that it'd be preferable to be stronger, because if you can't always rely on your buddies to bail you out Oto. Did you know about this thing that helps when you have no weapons, and no friends? It's called your body and your brain.

ReputationRep:
    What're you cryin for?

You plan on going inside?? lol
    nah, but I was watching something on facebook about prisoners gettings beaten bad in the UK, just got me thinking *****t imagine if its me, id never survive lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_a99)
    nah, but I was watching something on facebook about prisoners gettings beaten bad in the UK, just got me thinking *****t imagine if its me, id never survive lol
    I see lol well erm. Basically try not to go in would be my 1st tip haha. If you go in well just watch yourself dunno, observe your environment always. Keep clean. Idk.

ReputationRep:
    What're you cryin for?
    So I guess I should stop trying to help you out with text accessibility?

Idk if you've got anything else to say, but whatever helps you sleep at night...

ReputationRep:
    Did I at any point say that being small means useless? I just said that it'd be preferable to be stronger, because if you can't always rely on your buddies to bail you out Oto. Did you know about this thing that helps when you have no weapons, and no friends? It's called your body and your brain.
    Bail me out, I'm not on about them bailing me out. See you're posting off assumptions and that's why you don't make any sense. I'm on about having mates in there while you're in...not out while you're in...to help you get out?

So I guess I should stop trying to help you out with text accessibility?

Idk if you've got anything else to say, but whatever helps you sleep at night...
    Lol whatever guy

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the prison break dp though in this thread, coincidence. And yea the women's prison might even be worse tbh lol
    i know, pure coincidence :rofl: and I don't even want to imagine haha, I'd spend all day everyday crying or sleeping :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Bail me out, I'm not on about them bailing me out. See you're posting off assumptions and that's why you don't make any sense. I'm on about having mates in there while you're in...not out while you're in...to help you get out?

Lol whatever guy
    I'm sure even you should know that the phrase "to bail someone out" generally means to save someone from an unfavorable situation. But then again, I'm talking to the prison guru, aren't I?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure even you should know that the phrase "to bail someone out" generally means to save someone from an unfavorable situation. But then again, I'm talking to the prison guru, aren't I?
    We're literally talking about prison so of course I'm gonna connect you using bail to mean what it actually means...there are other ways to say help someone out than "bail" I don't even use the term bail to mean that lol and no you're the prison guru telling people to bulk up or they don't stand a chance. Which is utter ****ing bolocks. Most people are not big guys and they only get those muscles if they work out out of complete boredom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    i know, pure coincidence :rofl: and I don't even want to imagine haha, I'd spend all day everyday crying or sleeping :erm:
    Just make someone your bottom b.

ReputationRep:
    Probably. I'm a big fella, I can fight, yet I'm quite likeable so I'd probably make friends. I've also got uncles who are always in and out of prison who I could get advice from.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.