Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexdt300)
    So for the product analysis I wrote about disassembly which sounds like it was right considering everyone else's answers but I also wrote a little bit about sensory testing at the end just in case and other things. Would I lose marks for that or wouldd it be ignored?
    You wouldn't lose marks since you're completely correct; sensory testing would be an accurate aspect of product analysis. Don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSEStudent386)
    You wouldn't lose marks since you're completely correct; sensory testing would be an accurate aspect of product analysis. Don't worry!
    Okay thank you

ReputationRep:
    ellaw16 gurl you will be fine

lol jk

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.